Chapter 33 ~ Epilogue

Matilda's POV

It had been almost a week since David's relapse and everything was going very fine. David had gotten out of the hospital -safe- and I was much happier then. That night, I was going to go to Jake's for sleep. I kept begging my parents to let me sleep in his house for three days, and the night before they accepted.

"Hello, Mr Devson. I came to take Matilda." Jake greeted my dad as he entered our house, aiming to take me to his house. We were officially a couple now, and my dad was still unsure of whether he should let me sleep with him or not.

"Hello, Jake." My dad said cocking an eyebrow.

"Thanks for letting her sleep in my house." Jake said.

"As long as you two will be careful and act maturely, I'm fine with that. And I warn you; keep your hands above the covers." He warned him in a serious tone.

"Yes, sir." He replied and took hold of my bag. "Ready?" He asked, turning his face to me.

"Yeah, let's go." I said and came closer to Jake. I hugged him and we exchanged a quick kiss.

My dad groaned and coughed, reminding us that he was watching.

"I'm still here." He said and we both chuckled.

"Don't worry daddy. Nothing is going to happen." I said playfully, and gave him a light kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." I whispered in his ear and he patted my back in response. Mom was already sleeping in the bedroom.

As soon as we entered his house, his parents welcomed me with so much happiness.

"Honey!" Mrs Bresley exclaimed, when she saw me in the kitchen. "Come here." She gestured, by opening her arms waiting for a hug.

"Hello, mrs Bresley. Thanks for letting me stay here."

"Are you serious, honey? It was your house some months ago. You don't need to thank me." She said with a smile. Indeed I felt like I was in my house. Everything felt so familiar.

"Come on." Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to his bedroom.

He let my bag down and took his shoes off. I changed in some comfy black shorts and a white tank top, which fell right above my belly, and showed my belly piercing I got two years ago. He changed into blue sweatpants and kept his upper body shirtless.The weather was hot and I couldn't blame him for that.

Anyway, we were now on his bed watching TV. He had snaked his right arm around my waist and I had rested my head on his shoulder. We were so close and the sense of his bare chest made me go giddy.

We were watching a comedy, while my stomach made an embarassing sound which made my cheeks burn in flames. He chuckled, letting me know that he was asleep. I groaned letting my head fall back on the wall.

I could see his chest vibrating. I swallowed loudly and it was like I was stuck in my place. He slowly leaned down so that his face was in front of mine, only inches away. I stopped beathing and my brain stopped functioning. It was hard to read him due to his close proximity. He moved even closer and just as his lips were about to touch mine, he moved his head and decided to whisper in my ear instead.

"Is my baby hungry?" He asked seductively.

"Yes, your baby is hungry." I groaned again.

"And what does my baby want?"

"What about chocolate milk with Oreo's?" I demanded, looking at him in his eyes.

"Hmm, I dont' know if I should let you eat my Oreo's." He said playfully, being aware that he was torturing me.