Chapter 2 ~ Waiting for the happiness

Chapter 2 ~ Waiting for the hapiness

Matilda's POV

I couldn't wait for the trip to California. It was like going abroad to me.

At lunch my parents were discussing about it. They both felt excited although we got economic problems and the jobs offered there, are far better than here. I hated the idea of moving there permanently though. Without my friends, without Sandra, in an unknown place, with unknown people and no friends.

Oh my god.

And without...Damien.

Yes Damien had been my crush. He'd been my crush since the first day of high school. He was adorable. Bright brown eyes, brown hair, tall and slim. The perfect guy. He sometimes made a move and talked to me. I would always blush that time and I think he liked it. But he didn't seem to be much interested. In my opinion, he was just a usual player. But I was going to  miss him all the summer time and much more then that I would be in California.

There was one more problem with it. Sandra liked him too. I didn't know which one liked him more, but even if he'd like me, I couldn't do something with him, due to Sandra. I didn't want to make her suffer, by seeing me and Damien going out together. She knew nothing about my feelings for Damien. When Damien would make a move with me, I didn't even tell her because she would get ungry or upset.

From the first day at school I liked him, but I didn't said that to Sandra and apparently she told me first. So I had no other option but don't say anything. And when I saw how much she liked him, I decided to restrain my feelings and back off. I even helped her a lot with him; without being jealous. I wanted her to be happy, even with Damien.

So that summer I got the chance to leave Damien behind and meet another guy.

Am I asking a lot?

***

The days were passing so quickly. It was already 20 of July.

During the days that had passed, I had the time of my life. The main things I had been doing were hanging out with friends, exercising and rarely going to the beach. No books, studying, exams, teachers and waking up at 7. Isn't summer the best period for a teenager?

If only I had a boyfriend...A boyfriend who would care about me and protect me. 

Author's Note: This chapter is dedicated to a super cute boy *02.10*

It's too small but it explains Matilda's past. Read on and you'll stick to it hopefully:) I answer every message. I am here for anyone who needs to talk or wants help:)

You can always vote, comment, or send me any message telling me your opinion about the book. 

You can also contact me through
Facebook: www.facebook.com/klairi.pt
Twitter: @klepatratsiouk

Living With The Playboyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें