Chapter 29 ~ Possible Cases Of Catastrophy

Matilda's POV

God, this weekend was the best of my life. I didn't know what love was, before I met Jake. It was then when I understood love songs, and why couples danced together. It was when I realised why kissing was the most beautiful feeling in the world.

I am thankful our parents came back earlier the other day and got me out of the 'I am not ready to have sex yet' situation. But I really fear the fact that they might understand that we are a couple. What would my parents say if they knew?

I really couldn't lie to them. Every time I tried, I ended up letting the cat out of the bag. It was so hard for me. I needed to tell them everything, but I should ask Jake first.

**

"Jake would you mind if I tell my parents that...we are together?" I said while resting my head on his chest. We were relaxing under the shadow of a big tree in the school yard.

He took in a deep breath before answering. "Hmm, I'm not sure. Are you sure?" he said in a tone with a hidden anxiety.

"I think this would be the best for us. I don't think there would be any problem." I said in a calm voice.

"As long as it makes you happy, I'm fine with that." He said and kept making circles with his fingers to the ends of my ponytail.

As we were going to stand up and get to Jake's car, James approached us, with the usual smirk on his face.

"Your friend, Matilda, is awesome!" He exclaimed while resting next to us.

"What friend?" Jake popped up in confusion.

"He talks about Kate, his girlfriend." I said, proud that once in my life I wasn't the last one to learn about something.

"What, man? Why am I the last one to know about this?" He asked James with a slight tone of anger.

"Because man, you are so busy with your girlfriend here. By the way, you do look perfect together." He said chuckling and we both gave him a smile.

"We need to catch up James."

"What about tomorrow afternoon? Come to my house for beers and PES(Pro Evolution Soccer)." James suggested and I grinned at the idea.

"Sure man. If I survive from her father's fist first." He said and I poked his arm. I don't think my little daddy would be ever able to punch someone. He is really good and open-minded for his age.

**

"Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine." He reassured, placing a kiss on my cheek. We were now outside of my house, ready to enter and spill everything about our relationship. At first I thought, Jake would be the scared one, but he now seemed more calm than I was.

Okay, after all, what can go so wrong?

Worst Case Scenario

Dad: What? I left my daughter with you at your house and you now tell me you two are together? You man, you took advantage of her! She is my little princess! What did you do to her? Did you take her virginity? You Matilda, go now to your room and you won't be allowed to come out until your 20 years! And Jake, I'll call the police now and I'm gonna sue you! I trusted my daughter to you! You never ever dare to speak to her again. Did you get that?

Mom: Matilda you will never see Jake again. We are gonna go back to Florida! We trusted you and you betrayed us! And because of you, now we have to leave our jobs here and go back to our misery.We are no longer staying here. You are such a trouble Matilda!

Best Case Scenario

Dad: What? I'm so happy for you kids! Jake I really like the fact that you are Matilda's boyfriend. You seem a nice couple. Jake you are such a good boy. You are always welcome to our house. You can even come over for sleep anytime you want.

Mom: Good job, Matilda. Jake is both wealthy and handsome. He is so sexy and hot. You should marry him. I'm happy for you, my little daughter.

Haha, I think the last one would be the ideal but it is so far from reality. I really need to come back down to Earth.

"What are you thinking?" Jake said, snapping me out of my traumatic thoughts.

"Nahh, let's do it." I said and we entered the house. "Hey, mom, dad, are you here?"

"Yes honey, in the kitchen." my mom yelled.

"Is there a problem if Jake stays here for lunch?"

"Of course there is no problem Matilda. Hey Jake, how are you?" my dad said in his usual tone.

So far, everything goes so smoothly...

After lunch and some random talking, I gothered all my courage and opened my mouth to speak. I could see Jake's anxiety which filled the atmosphere and his glances were full of anxiousness.

"Mom, dad...Me and Jake want to tell you something." I began, taking a last look at Jake, before I continued talking. "Jake and I are......"

"....together." My dad ended the sentence.

Ohh.

This can't be good.

They knew.

Ohh.

God help me. I rarely ask you for anything. God... Don't leave me this moment. I always eat my food, and do my prayers before I go to bed. Please. I will try not to swear again. Please.

Fear conquered my whole body and I felt numb. Jake kept looking at me with a blank expression on his face.

"Guys, we weren't born yesterday. We were teens, ages before you." my father added. He still had a calm look on his face. But I was waiting for the big explosion. I was sure he would start yelling and shouting. But nothing of all that happened...still.

"But...how?" I managed to ask.

"It wasn't so hard to find out. Me and your father started the same way. At the beginning, we used to fight a lot and we didn't get along at all. But finally we fell in love." my mother said with a dumb smile on her face.

"I love your daughter, and I will never do anything to hurt her." Jake said in a serious voice. "You don't need to worry about anything."

"Glad to hear that from you boy." My father replied in a serious tone too. "If you ever break her heart, you will find me in your way." He warned him and Jake stood up with braveness.

"She is my everything. I'll protect her in any way I can. I won't let anything happen to her." Jake said and approached me while I stood up and he snaked his arms around my waist.

Some seconds later, I let go of his arms and ran to my dad and gave him a tight hug.

"I don't deserve a hug, right?" my mother said in a baby's voice. I ran towards her, hugged her and kissed both her cheeks.

I held Jake's hand and headed him towards the front door.

"Happy?" he asked with a warm smile, holding me by my waist.

"More than that." I said and kissed him on the lips. He then kissed me back and I said "I'm so lucky I met you Jake."

"I am lucky that I met you. See you tomorrow, my princess." he whispered back and left through the door, stealing a last quick kiss from my lips.

Author's Note: New Chapter is on! This chappy was so fun to write!:) I'm really excited about this story. It has reached 4,8k views thanks to you.(: you are awesome. Love u little readers!:*

ex oh ex oh  :*