Chapter 18 ~ Confession #1

Matilda's POV

David didn't come at all today at school. I wanted to talk to him but I had no chance.

Why was he doing this to me? I liked him and he knew it. I really thought that he liked me too. The way he was looking at me, the way he was touching me showed that he wanted me. I couldn't be so wrong.

"Why didn't you come to school today? I was waiting for you." I texted to him on Facebook.

"I wasn't feeling really well." Thankfully, he was online.

"Would you like me to come over yours and bring you the homework?"

"I don't know if it's a good idea."

"I'll be there in 10."

So I did took my books aand headed to his house. A woman with long, brown curls opened the door and welcomed me.

"Hey, nice to meet you. You must be Matilda. Come in." I didn't expect such a behaviour. She was so polite.

"David is in his bedroom. Up the stairs to the door on your right hand."

"Thanks."

"Have you eaten lunch? Are you hungry? Would you like a sandwitch?"

"Hey Matilda, come on." David shouted from the stairs.

"I'm coming." I shouted at him and then turned to his mother "I'm not hungry. But thank you."

I went up the stairs, examining every corner of the house. I found David' roomdoor open, so I entered.

"I'm sorry for my mother. She's obsessed with feeding people."

"Don't worry, mine too. Thank God, I've got a great metabolism."

"Haha" he exclaimed but he wasn't really laughing. I sat on his bed leaving the books on his desk.

"David, why are we like this?"

"I don't get what you mean."

"You know what I mean. I'm talking about our thing"

"We don't have a thing."

"We do and we both know it."

After these words, I approached him and he looked me in the eyes. His scent was triggering me dangerously. We were now a few milimetres away from each other. Our faces were almost touching.

"Please leave." He pleaded making me more eager to touch him.

"Why?" I asked in a silent voice, almost whispering.

"Please leave. If you stay, I might do something I shouldn't. Please."

And with this, I was sweating. I was getting so hot.

"Please." he begged but then succumbed and kissed my lips softly.

We are kissing. We are kissing.

I ran my fingers through his dark brown hair and he placed his wrists over the back of my neck. He then cupped both of my cheeks with his palms and made the kiss more intense. We finally broke the kiss lacking for air.

After some quick breathing, he buried his head in my neck leaving kisses here and there. He was totally devouring me. The pleasure that we were giving to each other was unable to describe. I could feel my body trembling, wanting for more.

He suddently took a distance from me and spoke "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Why are you apologising?"

"This wasn't right, please forget about it."

"I can't forget it. I don't want to forget it."

"I've told you so many times, I'm bad, you deserve a better boyfriend."

"I want you. You are the best for me."

"You don't even know me."

"I know you. Although there's something that is turturing you, and I have no idea what it is, but I really want to be with you, no matter what."

"If I tell you, you won't want to see me again, you're gonna hate me."

"Talk to me, take it out."

"I can't.."

"Listen, I won't leave if you don't tell me."

"If I tell you, will you leave?"

"Yes, now tell me."

"Well, years ago my father got really sick and he was entered to hospital. My mother instead of being by his side she would go out with other men and bring her affairs in our house. One day I got really angry and started yelling at her. She then tried to shut my mouth, but I was furious and pushed her on the bed with force. She began to cry and I left the house and went to my grandmom's. I also took my little sister with me."

Suddenly, he paused. His voice was unsteady and he had become red. I wanted to know what happened next, so I gave him a nod to keep on talking.

"The next days she kept calling me and begging us to come back but I wouldn't listen. My father then became well, and when I brought him back to the house from the hospital we found her unconscious on the ground. The doctor said that she almost died, but finally she made it. Can you believe it? I almost killed my own mother! She would have died due to me!"  He cried loudly enough for me to feel his pain.

Tears were now falling down his eyes. His blue eyes, had become reddish. I couldn't believe my ears. He had suffered so much all this years.

"It's not your fault David. She felt so guilty and that's why she had a heart-attack. And what has all this to do with us?"

"Matilda, don't you understand? I'm afraid I'll hurt you. I'm bad. That's why you shouldn't be around me. I'll break you."

"David no, you won't do anything bad to me. Don't be afraid, I love you. "

"You love me?"

"Yes, I do. And I think you love me too."

"Aren't you afraid of a person like me?"

"No, I want to be with you."

Author's Note: This is a long chapter, but it explains a lot about David. This chappy is so depressing.:(

**Everyone holds a secret inside.**

You may leave a comment below, expressing your opinion:)

Thanks for thw votes guys! You help me a lot! The views reached 2,1k! :D **faints now**