Chapter 26 ~ The Beautiful View

Matilda's POV

And the day I was going out with Jake came.

"Matilda, Mr Bresley told me that you are going out with Jake this afternoon."

"Yes daddy. Is there a problem?"

"No, not at all! I am so happy that you two are getting so well with each other. I couldn't believe that one day it would happen. At first, you didn't get along, right?"

"Actually yes. At first, I didn't know him and he didn't know me either. But now, we are...friends." I said to him truthfully.

"I'm glad. And if you ask me, he is a nice boy."

What did he say?

I couldn't believe these were my father's words.

"Yeah, I agree to that too." My mom yelled from the kitchen. I always hated the fact that she could hear everything that was told between me and dad.

"And one more thing.. This weekend the Bresleys, your mother and I are going to a business trip to Miami. Jim's magazine is going so well, that we need to get more emploees. There is an agency there and we should go and get new staff."

"Ohh, I see. So the house will be mine for the whole weekend? Cool!" I exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, I'm not as happy as you though. I am worried for you staying here alone."

"If you don't want me to stay here alone, I can invite some friends over, or throw a party..." I said in order to tickle him.

"Okay, okay smarty... Whatever you say." he said back sarcastically.
"But I am still worried about it. I wish you could come with us."

"No dad, I'll be fine. I can take care of myself, really." I said and hugged him tight.

I had to hurry up though. I needed to get ready. I went for a white pair of jeans, a dark grey T-shirt and my grey UGG boots. I put on some black bracelets, did my smokey look make up and curled my hair. My curls were falling smoothly just under my breast. I took my mobile in my hand and waited anxiously for Jake, tapping my feet on my bedroom's floor.

He is going to come. Be patient. He is going to come. Don't worry.

Finally I was relieved to hear the bell ring, so I ran down the stairs.

"I'm ready." I said to him. He was wearing blue jeans and a white T-shirt.

We went in his car, and he drove me to the nearest coffee place. We grabbed a coffee and he told me that we were not going to stay there.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"You'll see in some minutes." he said with a wink.

After some minutes of driving, he gave me a black cotton cloth, that he grabbed from a drawer, and ordered me to cover my eyes with it. I was about to protest, but I knew I couldn't resist to him.

I placed it around my head when I felt the car stop. He came over my side and opened the door for me. He took my hand and directed me.

"Don't worry, I hold you tight, just follow my steps." He said and I didn't talk.

As we were walking, I was feeling the dirt on my shoes. I could tell that we were going up a mountain or a cliff.

"We are there.."

"Come on, it takes hours." I nagged.

"Here we are." He said and I was about to take the cloth off.

"Hey, don't be cheaty." He said and moved me some meters further. "Now!"

I took it off and found myself on top of a cliff, with the view of the whole town. The sky hadn't casted over yet, and we could see the sun behind a mountain.

"Awesome." I said almost whispering. "Where did you find this place?"

"I was on mountain biking, when I was accidentally brought here."

"It is so beautiful." I said without taking my eyes of the view.

"Yeah, so beautiful." He said while looking at me.

"What is beautiful?"

"The view..." he kept on looking at me straight in the eyes.

"You are not looking at the view." I commented.

"But I'm looking at the beautiful." He said immediately and I blushed.
"You have no idea what you've done to me, right?" He added but I didn't know what to answer.
"Come one, say something." He said to me and leaned closer.

"I...I...don't know...what...to say." I said stuttering.

He chuckled and his gaze fell on my lips.

"Matilda?" he whispered.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Can I...try something?" He asked and came closer and closer and closer and closer.

I couldn't move, nor could I talk.

"Can I kiss your lips?" He asked, making it clear that he wanted it as much I did.

Say no, say no. You like David. Jake isn't your type. Playboy isn't your type. Say no.

"Yes." I finally said and he pressed his hot lips on mine.

He moved his lips slowly when I finally decided to move mine too. I tangled my fingers in his hair and he placed his hands on my hips. I couldn't believe I was there, kissing Jake.

We finally broke the kiss, stroking for air. We didn't break the hug, though. We stayed there, looking at each other. My heart was going to break in millions of pieces. His chest was going up and down quickly.

We kissed again, quicker that time and he licked my lips asking for permission. Out tongues were dancing together. He discovered every inch of my mouth and the warmth of his embrace made me feel safe. When we broke the second kiss, we smiled at each other and he gave me a caring hug.

"It's cold. Let's go back and get inside." He said and we went back to his car.

After a kissing session in his car, he drove me back to the house. It was already dark outside. He walked me to the front door and cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"Matilda, will you be my girlfriend?" His eyes were glimmerring in the dark, under the lights of the street.

He wants me to be his girlfriend. Calm down and say a fucking yes Matilda. Say it.

"I'd love to." I exclaimed with my biggest smile and placed a kiss on his pink lips.

"Good night my princess. See you tomorrow."

"Good night." I said and he walked to his house.

***

Author's Note: Told ya, this chapter would be awesome. They finally kissed guys! Let's throw a party:)

Please, if you like, check my new story:) :) My Brother's Bestfriend. Thank you for your support*..*

Hugs & Kisses ^.^