)(22)(

Above: Dominic Sherwood as Jonathan / Jace Herondale

Recap:    "Thank you Jon.." "No problem." I lean forward, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him passionately. It felt good, our chemistry and our connection. Well.. our kiss quite escalated much.. I will not give detail, but it felt heavenly.

====

Dominique

I woke up by the sun shining brightly on my face. I look around and see Jonathan, sleeping like a beautiful angel. He has a satisfied and happy smile on his lips, his eyes lightly closed. I just now realize that I lay on his chest, so I roll off him.

How did this blanket end up here? I stare in confusion at the thick brown blankets which covers our bodies. Did Jon bring it for if it was cold outside? "Goodmorning," I hear a hoarse voice in my ear speaking.

Jon had his arm around my waist and pulled me back on my back. I turn my head to look at him. He has the brightest smile I've ever seen on his face and he wipes a brown curl out of my face. "Did you sleep well," he asks.

"I did.. and you?" "Heavenly," he replies. He throws the blanket off and stands up from the white-red blanket. He stands with his back to me, but with the light of the day I have a perfect view of his naked back.

"Enjoying the sight, aren't we," he asks, holding his t-shirt in his hands. I blush and turn to my side so I don't have to see his perfect body again. He chuckles and I hear the rustling of his clothes and the clinking sound of his belt.

While Jon got the horse, I changed into my clothes of yesterday. I hope nobody notices the wet places where my clothes layed on the dewy grass. We packed the stuff together and he helped me up the horse. 

My body was sore from my hips to my toes, but it wasn't unpleasant. Especially not while you are around your one true love.

Jace

I woke up with a strange feeling in my stomach. Like something was missing.. I look around in the room, but there was nothing wrong. Clary was still next to me, sleeping and safe and sound.

Why did I feel like this then? Clary seemed to be awoken by my movements on the bed, as her beautiful green eyes opened and looks at me. "Hey.. you look worried. Is something wrong?" "I feel like something is missing.."

"It's probably nothing, Jace." I nod and stand up from the bed. After taking a shower, clothing myself and grabbing a small package from under my bed, I walk down.

Jonathan had told us a week ago that Dominique had her birthday today. You might ask: how come you don't know? Well, I know her for just a little time and we didn't really have the peace to talk about things like favourite colour and birthdays!

However, we all agreed that everyone would get a little present for her. When Clary and I came downstairs, we already see the kitchentable of the Herondale house, where we stay while we are in Idris, full with small presents.

Alec, Izzy, Simon, Jocelyn, Luke, Magnus, Maryse and Robert already sit down around the table. Clary and I lay our presents on the table. We heard the front door opening and we all look at the direction where the voices came from.

A boys voice and a girls one..

When they turned around the corner, I narrow my eyes. Dominique and Jonathan just came in, both with messed up clothes with grass and wet spots on it. They were smiling and a certain glow comes from them.

"And where are you two coming from," I ask with crossed arms. "We were just getting some breakfast from the shop closeby," Jonathan replies with a grin too wide for my liking. Something happened there. 

"Then why are you messy?" "Jon's fault, he pushed me into the wet grass and we fought a little. Nothing to worry about Jace," Dom replied, smiling. Hmm.. sure Dom.

Izzy 

Of course I knew what happened when Jon and Dom entered. Seriously, it glows off them! They had sex. There's no simpler way to say it. Well, it was bound to happen.

What to say, they're in love! Dom sits down at the table and opens her presents. In the meanwhile, I see the Morgenstern ring around her middlefinger, the only finger that's big enough to hold the ring around her finger.

I guess that was the present from Jonathan. How nice of him! But to be honest, they are perfect together.