)(16)(

Above: Dominic Sherwood as Jace Herondale

Recap:  "Well hello, brother and sister. It's nice to finally see you two again. I've been waiting for this moment."

====

Jace

This was not good. Definately not. How much strength did he even regain after being placed here by Dom?

"Hello Sebastian," Clary says, leaning against the panel. Sebastian smiled and stalked forward to her. I step between them, taking Sebastian's sight off of Clary. He turned his evil smile now to me for a second before returning back to Clary.

"My sister, my Queen. My traitorous Queen," he says. His eyes shine dangerously when he said 'traitorous'.
This is not good. This might even be a disaster. Clary stepped forward, standing still by my side. 

"You are not my brother. You are an evil impersonation of him, but my real brother is at the New York Institute now." Sebastian chuckled, loud and clear. It was scaring.. he was scaring.

I took my chance and launch myself forward. Sebastian clearly didn't suspect this, as I hoped. He fell on the ground, sliding over the industrial floor towards the metallic wall. He hit his head and a bloody place was left on the wall. He stood up, anger all over his face.

"You shouldn't have done that, little brother," he snapped. "I should have done it, monster," I snap back. Sebastian ran to attack me, but Clary jumps and tackles him to the ground around his waist. They both lie on the floor, struggling.

Sebastian wrapped his hands around Clary's neck and placed preasure on it. It was so heart breaking to hear the one you loved, slowly suffocating to death. That's when I moved.

And stabbed Sebastian on that place on the back. The place I learned for my 10th birthday from Valentine.

Sebastian fell on his knees, eyes wide open. A bright light shines out of his eye sockets, his veins light up with gold through his pale skin. "You.. bastard," Sebastian snapped before falling on his stomach to the cold floor. I kick him in his stomach and Sebastian turns to his back. "Greetings of the Herondale family," I say, kicking him hard in his stomach.

Sebastian coughs up blood and looks angrily at me. "Say to Dominique that she was lovely," he laughed. I look quickly at Clary, but she had her eyes wide open like myself and shrugged. "What do you mean with that," I ask him. Sebastian smiles.

"Always so willing to do everything to appease her big brother. She was so confused when I told her that she had a real brother, except of me. So beautiful, little and obedient. She even poisoned your parabatai's lover and your future mother-in-law without knowing it." "What have you done with her," I snap. 

He smiled. "Nothing. Although I can say you might be surprised by what she can and knows." Then, Sebastian closed his eyes and died silently, the evil smirk which suits him so well still plastered on his lips.

"He's dead," Clary breathes. She sits on her butt next to Sebastian's dead body. I walk over to her and help her up. "We need to get back, before anyone catches us." 

"That might be too late," someone said. We both look up with a snap of our heads. The doors were still open and there stands Consul Jia Penhallow with her husband Patrick, Maryse and Robert Lightwood and some other high persons from the Clave. Even Luke and Raphael stand there.

"H-how did you find us," I ask. Maryse glares at us. "That is the most important question to ask, Jace? Not 'WHAT IN THE ANGEL'S NAME HAPPENED HERE'?" Clary and I both take a step back from Maryse's anger.

"We killed Sebastian, and this time forgood," I answer her question. "We see that," says Patrick Penhallow sarcastically. "How did you know that this excisted, or how to come here," asks Clary. Luke sighs. "Alec couldn't keep his mouth shut. We heard him talk to Magnus in their room and Maryse alarmed the Clave."

"I was worried about you two," yells Maryse in defense. "That wasn't needed, we had everything under control," I yell back. "That's still no excuse to go here and kill Sebastian! You had to tell the Clave about this and we would've fixed it!"

The Clave was very angry at them and Maryse, Robert and Luke were the worst. Luke warned Clary that her mother wouldn't be happy to hear about this and Maryse and Robert Lightwood yelled with full parentanger-mode on at me. We all entered the bedroom of Clary, when we saw something. Something I obviously hated.

Dominique and Jonathan on Clary's bed, where we left them when we went to the dimensional house. Kissing.

OMG, DOMINIQUE AND JONATHAN KISSED AND JACE FOUND OUT! MARYSE AND ROBERT FOUND JONATHAN IN CLARY'S ROOM AND THE EVIL SEBASTIAN IS DEAD!! THE CLAVE FOUND OUT! WILL THEY BE PUNISHED? WILL JONATHAN BE MURDERED BY THE CLAVE NOW?

Guess you need to read further to find out.

This cliffhanger might explain the 'angry Jace'-gif at the begin of the chapter though ;).