)(12)(

Above: Katherine McNamara as Clary(Clarissa) Fairchild/Fray/Morgenstern

Recap: Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it could get worse.

====

Jace

We were waiting anxiously inside the Institute for the full moon. Maryse and Robert even asked what was wrong. If we could only tell them what was going on!

Dominique didn't want that though. She had locked herself up in her room, lying between books and even more books. She said she was still trying to find a way to destroy the 'bad' Jonathan. She needed a weapon, a weapon only she could make.

Together with Clary. Believe me, we were surprised when she said that. Why would she need Clary? She had seen our expressions and explained she needed some runes for destruction and dead. It seemed quite cruel if you put it that way.

"It is the only way I see that can destroy the bad Jonathan," she had said, leaving. I believe that that layer of insecurity and nervousness had disappeared: she found her way by us. A way which could end up deadly, if the 'good' Jonathan was still a monster.

Full moon appeared and I quickly alarmed Dominique, although that wasn't needed. She just buttoned up her long, grey coat when I entered. "It's time, I know," she says. She grabs my arm and we walk outside.

Not many minutes later Dominique, Clary, Simon, Izzy, Magnus, Alec and I have gathered in the chromic room, circled around Jonathan's pipe. It had slight bursts where the liquid began to attack. "Let me, please," says Dominique, stepping forward.

She mumbles and her eyes get a very bright color. She softly strokes over the pipe like she was carressing a baby. "εγείρομαι," she says. "Arise," it meant.

Jonathan's little finger stirred and Izzy squeeled. His eyes flash open. Bright green stares at us. Dominique taps with her index finger against the glass and it breaks.

Jonathan falls on his stomach, taken down by the force of the liquid streaming out. It was funny if it wasn't so serious, I thought. He coughs violently, clutching his stomach while dripping from the disgusting smelling liquid.

He looks up and his eyes shine. "D-om..," he stutters, looking at Dominique. Everyone looked at her. She looked delighted, hopeful, happy, scared. "Jonathan?" She sinks through her knees and strokes his wet hair.

"Do you remind me?" "I d-do. A-and Clary.. and Jace.. Alec, Magnus, I-Izzy," he stutters. Isabelle shrinks and looks disgusted, hearing her nickname being used by someone she hates. Jonathan sees it too. "S-sorry, I am s-sorry for e-everything. F-f-forgive me-me," he stutters, shivering. Dominique uses a towel to dry him, not caring that he stinks like an open trench.

I grab Dominique by her elbow. "Watch out, I don't want you hurt," I say, looking angrily at Jonathan. He coughs again, shivering from cold. "You-you fi-figured ou-out," he stutters, looking at both of us.

"We did," I admit angrily. Jonathan looks sadly at me and stands up. He wobbles on his legs and searches for something to hold onto. Dominique wiggles herself out of my grip and runs over to him. She places a hand on his chest, which goes up and down in a rapid pace, and around his shoulders.

"Don't worry Jon, I got you," she whispers. He smiles at her and plays with her brown hair, making me angry. He had no right to touch her. He was already attracted to one sister, he can not have another!

Jonathan sees my gaze and shakes his head. "I'm not like that anymore," he mouths in such a way that Dominique could not see his lips moving. I look at Clary, Magnus, Alec and Izzy. They all stare awestruk at him.

"Dom.. I love you," says Jonathan, hugging her tightly. Dominique smiles at him and then looks at us. "Please forgive him? It was not Jonathan, it was the demonblood."

I step forward and stare deeply into Jonathan's eyes. "I will try to forgive you, but only because Dominique likes you so much." "Thank you, Jace," he says and I hear true happiness.

Maybe this was not as bad as I thought it would be.