)(15)(

Above: Emeraude Toubia as Isabelle Lightwood

Recap: "Okay then, then Jace can kill him," she sighs, surrendering. Jace looks at me with wonder and.. respect. It's going to be fine, I am sure of it.

====

Jace

It was time, I guess. Dominique was still pissed off, but she obeyed me and Jonathan and gave me the weapon. "You have to whisper a password to it before you can use the angelic might of this knife," she said, holding the knife to her chest like it was her most precious possession.

"Okay, what is it?" "Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa," she said. I looked better at her expression and saw one of grief. "Why that? Why using 'my fault, my own most grievious fault' as password?" "It is my way of accepting the truth, Jace," she sighed.

"What truth? You have no fault in this, alright?" I grab her by her shoulder and stare into her amber eyes. Her eyes, so alike with mine. She grabs one of my wrists and blinks to prevent tears from coming down. It didn't work, as one single tear makes it's way down, dripping off her chin.

"It is my fault, Jace. Valentine made me as a weapon. I don't know what all my actions have done.. I have tried to return Jonathan, but only made two splitted Jonathans. I can not even clean up my own mess, as you have to do it." "You haven't done anything wrong, Dom. You have done something incredible: making the good Jonathan come back to life without having to use dark magic. That is really fantastic, alright?"

"You don't even like him," she exclaims. "I might have to see him and the bad Jonathan apart, but one day it will all be perfect." "Can you.. promise me that," she asks insecurely. I lean my forehead on hers. It showed off so much of my love for her.

"I promise."

Clary and I cover ourselves in weapons. Dominique sat next to Magnus and Jonathan on her bed and explained to us all the wards and protections around the house so we could turn them off or dodge them. Luckily we still remembered the password to the 'special' room.

Magnus sends us away to the dimensional house of Sebastian. I fell on my back and Clary lands with a shriek on my stomach. "Well, I like this position," I smile. Clary looks at me like 'seriously dude' and punches me playfully in my chest. I laugh shudderingly and we both stand up.

"It is just like the last time.. I still don't know what to say about this," Clary says, hugging herself. I wrap my arms around her shoulder and kiss her on her head. "Don't worry Clary, you don't have to ever return back here after this evening." "You know.. I begin to like Jonathan. The nice Jonathan, I mean."

"Of course you do, he is finally like a real brother to you. After tonight we might not even have a threat of anything anymore." We walk forward through the long, dark hallway. How Dominique could find her way through this maze was a wonder for us. After 10 minutes of wandering we finally find the door which was so easy to find the last time. But the last time we had Dom, I think bitterly.

"What was the password again," asks Clary with a whisper-tone, staring at the gigantic metal door with latches. "Who is there," asks the cold voice of the door. "J-Jace Herondale and Clary Fairchild." "Clary Fairchild does not excist," the voice said bitterly. "Clarissa Morgenstern then," sighs Clary. "Welcome, Mr Herondale and Miss Morgenstern. What is the password?" "It was... 'If I can not move Heaven, I will raise Hell'," I say. The door opened.

We both walk inside and Clary gasped. I wanted to ask what was wrong but then I saw it. Sebastian. This time, he had his eyes open and his lips were formed into a wicked smile. He tried to say something but we couldn't hear him through the glass and the liquid he was hidden in.

"Dominique said something about a hidden button to release him," I say, meaning that Clary had to press the button while I would attack Sebastian when he fell out of the pipe. Clary gets the hint and walks over to a panel. "The purple one, she said?" "Yes." Clary pressed the purple button and the glass slides open at the front of the pipe.

The red with black bubbled liquid splashes out, but it wasn't the same as with Jonathan. Sebastian stayed inside the pipe, not falling like Jonathan had done. He brushed the drops of liquid off his clothes. Not that it really helped or something. He easily stepped out and grinned.

"Well hello, brother and sister. It's nice to finally see you two again. I've been waiting for this moment."