)(14)(

Above: Matthew Daddario as Alec(Alexander) Lightwood

Recap: "How do you mean, you don't know where she is," I ask worriedly. 

====

JONATHAN

"So, if I understand this correctly, you two also don't know where she went," I ask, my eyebrows knitted together. Seriously, her brother couldn't even watch her two hours without losing her. Not that I complain though.. I would have been jealous and angry as well.

Jealous, you might think. Why would he be jealous? Well, that I am still sleeping in one bedroom with his sister, who sees me probably even more as a brother then she did with him. Believe me, I don't want to part them. I just want to live again, build up a life.

As far as I could that, of course. "No, where could she have gone? Do you have any idea," asks Clary. At least my biological sister tried to be nice to me. I appreciate that. She had maybe even the most reasons to hate me and yet she tried.

"She talked about a weapon to destroy the evil me. Something like pure angelblood injecting into him and that will fight Sebastian from within or something in that direction," I answer. Magnus Bane facepalms and we all turn our heads to look at him.

"You seriously don't understand? She will inject her own blood into Sebastian!" "She can't be that stupid," I say, frowning my eyebrows. "Technically, she isn't. That's the problem: her brain is far further in the growth and development than other people. She is inhumanly smart and I have the feeling she reminds everthing she hears, sees, feels or even smells," says Magnus.

"How can such a power even excist," asks Clary. Magnus shrugs. "Why do warlocks excist? Why do I have cat eyes and not something else? Those are all questions not that simple to answer, biscuit. All by all, Dominique is probably trying to destroy Sebastian now. I hope she wi-"

"Looking for me?" We all turn out heads to the left. Dominique has her arms crossed, leaning against the wall. I immediately see a dark spot in her long, black sweater. By her arm. Could it be blood?

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN," yells Jace in full anger-mode. To be honest, I am worried sick as well, but still.. Jace could be really overdoing sometimes. "I was somewhere, nothing you have to worry about. I am perfectly fine," Dominique snaps.

She acts differently from what I know her from. Since I was 'dead', she probably grew some balls and muscles. Nobody told her anything anymore. I am proud of her, I've always been.

"What have you done, Dominique," asks Clary. Dominique shrugs. "Nothing special. Just tried to find.. something." "What is that something, Dom," asks Magnus calmly. His greengoldish cat eyes turn to meet Dominique's amber ones.

Dom sighs. "I have found a way to destroy evil Jonathan, okay? Everyone okay now?" "What have you found out then," I interrupt before there could start a discussion. Dom turns to me and her face lightens up. "I need to drench a seraph blade in my blood so the seraph blade takes that in. Then, someone has to stab the knife through evil Jonathan's body."

"Like what we did with Heavenly Fire and Heosphoros," asks Clary. Dom nods. "Believe me, Heavenly Fire hurts," I join in. Jace nods. "Okay, I will stab evil Jonathan then." "NO!"

We turn to Dom, who had yelled. "What no," asks Jace, frowning his eyebrows. Didn't he understand? Seriously, isn't this obvious for him? "You will not stab Jonathan! I will do it, it is my idea and my fault so I will do it." "You will not kill someone, Dominique!" "Why don't you see me like what I am? I am a Shadowhunter, one with as much power as you and maybe even more!"

"YOU ARE ALSO MY LITTLE SISTER AND I WON'T LET YOU KILL SOMEONE!" We all look at Jace, who shivers a little from the anger, his fists balled until his knuckles turned white. He stares frantically at Dominique, who shrinks a little of the power of Jace's anger.

"Dom, why don't you think about it? Jace hated evil-me, but you saw him as a brother-figure. If you hesitate to kill him because you see me in him, he will hurt you. That's the least we all want," I try to reason with her. She looks at me and sighs.

"Okay then, then Jace can kill him," she sighs, surrendering. Jace looks at me with wonder and.. respect. It's going to be fine, I am sure of it.