)(10)(

Above: Will Tudor as Sebastian/Jonathan Morgenstern.

Recap:  We have to go after her, before she says something stupid that upsets Dominique. I am not the only one thinking this, I see when we all jump up to run behind Isabelle.

====

Dominique

I curled up under the covers of my bed, trying to focus my mind on other things. What I told Jace is the truth: I helped them, I am just as much as a monster as they were. Maybe unknowingly, but I helped them through the Mortal War and the Dark War.

It's that I borrowed books about it from the library here, otherwise I would've never known about everything.

Apparently they did burn Valentine's body. Lucian Graymark, his parabatai, Jocelyn Morgenstern/Fairchild, his wife, and Jace, his adopted son, were there. By now I knew how evil my adopted brother Jonathan was.

I can't believe I trusted him. I can't believe I listened to all his lies. All his lies and Valentine's lies. All their lies and believed them. I am so stupid!

Naive, like Maryse said. I am indeed naive. Stupid. An idiot. Bad. Maybe even.. evil. No wonder Raphael hated me for what I had done. I caused so much trouble and gave them the worst days of their lifes. All because I was naive. I still am.

The door bursts open and I quickly try to wipe my tears off. I don't deserve to cry, the ones I hurt deserved it. Izzy comes in, her face red of anger.

"Where did that bastard hide! Tell me Dominique, tell!!" She walks up to me and grabs the collar of my white with pink pajama top. I look terrified in her dark eyes. "I-I can not! Jonathan told me not to!" 

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HE TOLD YOU! HE IS DEAD. JONATHAN MORGENSTERN IS DEAD! TELL ME, BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I REGRET!" I shake my head. Why is the truth so hard? Why?

The others run inside and Jace grabs Izzy by her hair, yanking her off me. "Don't touch my sister, Izzy. I love you, but you're going too far!" Jace then looks at me, shivering in fear. "Shh, don't worry." 

"I-I know where the dimensional house is. It's just.. the Clave can not know. I know I can trust you.. at least, do I?" Clary, Magnus, Alec, Izzy, Simon and Jace share looks and Magnus smirks at me. 

"Show us the way, little Dom." 

I grab for one of the old books in my luggage. "They searched through my luggage by the Clave, but Valentine thaught me to use magic. Magic even some warlocks can not undo. No offense Magnus." "Don't worry, no offense taken," he says with a grin.

I take the book out and begin to read. I mumble some words in the old varient of Greek, a spell. "Now, all grab each others hands," I tell them. Clary grabs Jace's and Simon's, Simon grabs Isabelle's, Isabelle takes Alec, Alec takes Magnus and Magnus takes mine. I at last take Jace's.

I feel a hard pull in my stomach, like a hook. My feet land on a hard wooden floor and my knees buckle under the impact. I sink to my knees and others did as well. 

I stand up and dust my clothes off, looking at the others. They look around the big, modern livingroom with grey, black, red and white colours. Jonathan's choice. "Well, are you coming or not?" I decide to go the known way. I hear the quick footsteps of the others, quickly following me.

We end up by the only different door in a long hallway. This one was made of metal with many locks on it. For safety. I still don't know what that thing behind the door could do. 

"What now Dom," asks Jace. "Just wait.." I take a step closer to the door. "I am Dominique Seraphina Herondale and I demand entrance." "Miss Herondale.. what is the password," hisses a very cold, chilly voice lowly that sended shivers down your spine.

"If I can not move Heaven, I'll raise Hell," I say, shivering now I fully realise what Jonathan once told me. It is awful, but he said it once when I was maybe 6 or 7 years old. I was naive.. naive and stupid. 

I see the others moving uncomfortably next to me. I know, Jonathan probably said this to them as well. The door opens with an awful noise and I sign the others to enter.

We have reached a completely chromic and metal room. In the exact middle of the room stands a large pipe with a kind of greenish liquid, boiling and bubbling inside of it. Someone stands inside the liquid, crossed arms over the chest.

He has hair as white as snow, just as his skin. His black army gear really contrasts on it. He has a smile around his lips. I shiver a little, walking closer. The others walk closer as well.

"Se-Sebastian," stutters Clary.

"No Clary, this is not Sebastian," I say, dead calmly.

"Then who is it," asks Jace, his eyes widened in terror.

"This is Jonathan. Jonathan Morgenstern, as he should be. The Jonathan without demonblood."