)(13)(

Above: Emeraude Toubia as Izzy(Isabelle) Lightwood

Recap:  Maybe this was not as bad as I thought it would be.

====

Jace

I step in bed, still angry. We came back from the dimensional house when we found out that we had no place for Jonathan where Maryse and Robert wouldn't find him. That was when Dominique offered Jonathan to sleep next to her.

For some reason, not depended on me hating Jonathan because of what he did, I was very angry at him for this. Clary had to stroke my back and calm me down, whispering sweet nothings into my ear. 

Jonathan later came to me, not stinky from the green liquid anymore and with his whiteblonde hair really whiteblonde again. He had smiled charmingly, really pissing me off even more. He had taken me apart and ensured me that nothing would happen between them. He even said:

"Dominique is like my sister, Jace. I would never do anything like that to her. I would never, never force myself upon her or engage in such things." I was stupid to say: "Oh yeah, just like you held your hands off Clary, hmm? I believe she is your sister too." 

Jonathan had looked in horror at him, green eyes wide open. He shook his head, looked down and sighed before leaving. Probably to sleep next to my sister.

I groan and turn around under the covers of my bed, trying to get some sleep after this night. It succeeded though. Until..

"JACE HERONDALE, HOW YOU DARE-"  Someone slaps a pillow hard on the back of my head. I turn to my back and wipe in my eyes.

I open them to see Dominique with her brown hair brushed smooth and anger written in her amber eyes. " WHY DID YOU SAY THAT TO HIM? SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?"

I grab her around her waist and place my hand on her mouth. "Shh, do you want Maryse and Robert to find out what we did or something?" She growled lowly.

I take my hand off her and she sighs. "Why did you say that to Jonathan? He did nothing wrong.." "I call sleeping in my sisters bed wrong," I snap.

She rolls her eyes. "Nothing happened. As if I worry about you when you sleep with Clary!" "That is totally different! Clary was never an evil bastard who tried to kill everyone and burn the world down to the ground!"

"That is unfair! It was his demonblood who made him like that! He is completely different now and I ask you to start over again. Please Jace.." "He needs to keep his petite hands off you or it won't be the last time he lost a hand."

She rolls off me. "It was maybe better if we didn't know we were even related. Goodnight, Herondale," she says coldly, leaving my room with stiff steps.

I really messed up this time. I turned Jonathan and Dominique against me and when Maryse and Robert will find out, they would be pissed as well. At least Jonathan would get arrested or killed by the Clave. But Dominique would not forgive us when that happened.

Yep, I clearly messed up. I turn around under the covers of my bed and close my eyes, trying to sleep. The sleep would not come, as if the night hated me as well for what I said to Jonathan.

Next morning we all sit around the kitchen table, Jonathan and Dominique the only ones missing. I did not like this a single bit, so I asked Clary and Magnus to come with me to check on them.

We reach the bedroomdoor and knock on it. Inside we heard panting. If they are doing what I think they're doing, I'll murder Sebastian right on the spot. Clary takes a step forward and knocks on the door.

The darkwooden door opens and Jonathan stands in the doorway. He had no shirt on, reveiling his abs and sweaty torso. His whiteblonde hair looks ruffled, like mine after training. His green eyes stare at us three, looking observingly and carefully.

"Can I help you," he asks. "Why did you open the door? You know it could have been Robert or Maryse, do you," says Clary carefully. Jonathan nods and his facial expressions turns worried. "I thought it was Dom." 

"Why would Dom knock before entering her own room? By the way, now we're speaking of her: where is she?" "First, I wouldn't know. Second, I don't know where she is. I awoke this morning and she was gone," Jonathan says, leaning at the doorframe, his eyebrows frowned and his arms crossed.

"How do you mean, you don't know where she is," I ask worriedly.