)(11)(

Above: Dominic Sherwood as Jace Herondale

Recap:  "Se-Sebastian," stutters Clary.

"No Clary, this is not Sebastian," I say, dead calmly.

"Then who is it," asks Jace, his eyes widened in terror.

"This is Jonathan. Jonathan Morgenstern, as he should be. The Jonathan without demonblood."

====

Jace

My heart sinks in my stomach and my mouth falls open. I am seriously terrified by Sebastian and bewildered by this whole scene. How could she hide something SO great from the Clave?

She is better then I had thought. Maybe she isn't as naive as everyone thought. At least she could hide that she had Sebastian's body in her possession. 

"Dominique, how is he here? What have you done," asks Clary. She leans against me, not able to hold her own weight. I pull one arm around her body and pull her closer. Dominique sighs and looks at Sebastian.

"They didn't burn your brother's body, Clary. Demons took him and the Clave was so scared to admit they had lost Sebastian again that they took the ashes from the fireplace and said that was his body. They didn't know that the demons were ordered.. by me. On my orders they prepared this, until the Clave would release me."

"Dominique.. don't say you want to resurrect him," I mumble. She looks at me with hopeless, pleading eyes. "Jace, this is not the Jonathan you have all known! This is Jonathan without demonblood! I let the demons feed him Shadowhunterblood, he is as ready as he could ever be! Clary.. you can see a bit of your real brother. If you help me.."

"What do you need then," asks Clary. I look shocked at her. She isn't agreeing on resurrecting this evil man, is she? Dominique can say whatever she will, as long as she is my sister she will not be in such danger, especially not next to my girlfriend.

"It's too late Jace. Jonathan will be resurrected by the next full moon. I'm sorry.. I wanted to tell the Clave that he was still alive, but not evil. They would've never believed me, Jace. I love him. He's like my brother.. please."

"What about the dangers? He will never live a normal life! People will hate him for whatever he has done." "About that.."

Oh Angel, what has she done right now? "What have you done more Dominique?" 

Dominique walks towards a scarlet velvet curtain and removes it. An exact same pipe as the one of Jonathan is revealed, only this time with someone else inside. He lay in bubbling and boiling scarlet and black water. He has black hair and a scary pale face. He has an evil smirk on his lips.

"I have used the demon blood and.. a whole new person was made. You can see them as 'good' Jonathan and 'bad' Jonathan. I tried ways to destroy this one, but no use.." "DOMINIQUE, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? YOU CAN NOT PLAY WITH THESE POWERS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND," I yell at her, grabbing her tightly by her elbow.

She looks lazily at me. "That's the point Jace: you don't understand, I do. That's my power. My brain is my might, as Valentine told me." "You will not resurrect them!" "For the 'good' Jonathan you're too late. He will resurrect around the next full moon. 'Bad' Jonathan will stay here in this pipe for eternity. I will find a way to destroy him. That's the least I can do for all the harm I did to the world during the Mortal war and the Dark War."

She looks me pleadingly in the eyes, clinging onto my shirt. The others have been silent the whole time, although I see Magnus staring at Jonathan.

"What do you think Magnus? You live longer then us already: do you think this can work?" Magnus steps forward and touches the glass pipe with 'good' Jonathan. "I have to admit: your sister is smarter then anyone else I've known. 

"Nobody was able to do this, but she could. I see no risks in this process, Jace, especially now you can not turn it off. We have no choice then to wait and greet Jonathan as he awakens. As a good person."

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, it could get worse.