Next.

Melissa's POV
Two months later
I make sure that I've packed everything and get out of my room after taking one last glance. I quickly but carefully get downstairs with my luggage on my hand. I see Peter waiting in the living room for me to finally come downstairs.

We have rented an apartment in Los Angeles for the two of us to stay. Our schools are close to each other and the apartment.

When I said goodbye to Shawn I told him that I would leave a box and I did. Last night Karen was over to say goodbye to both me and Peter and that's when I gave her the box.

I know you want to know what I put in the box. I've printed out every single picture we have together since the day we met and I wrote everything on every single picture. I also wrote a letter for Shawn but I told Karen to give it to him after he remembers if he does.

Life is so unfair. The boy I dedicated my life to doesn't remember me and now I made myself another dream to forget about him. The worst part is that he doesn't even remember that he also dedicated his life to me.

And unfortunately today I'm here about to leave to get a flight to LA. I never thought I would leave to live in LA.

I snap back to reality when Peter snaps his fingers. We get out of the house after we say our goodbyes to our parents. Peter starts the car engine and we head to the airport.

An hour later.
After we took care of everything in the airport we finally boarded in our plane. I took the seat near the window and Peter took the seat next to me.

After 10 minutes they make the announcement about the flight and we took off. When we were up in the air I knew my life will never be the same again. I knew a piece inside of me would be missing for at least two years before I come back to Canada again. Because even if I leave I have left my heart in the box that I gave him.

When they land
I've slept the whole flight because I was exhausted. When they made the announcement before we landed I decided to wake Peter up to. I've touched his arm and shook his body for a few seconds and you slowly opened his eyes. After we land we get our luggages and I make sure that we also get the key for the apartment.

We order an Uber and it arrives right on time. We get in and slowly drive off to our new house.

I'm so thankful for Peter being here for me. I wish we have spent our childhood together. He is my brother and my best friend at the same time. Us being twins makes our relationship even better.

Now we have two years ahead of us filled with anything and everything we could imagine. After two years I'm going to become a doctor.

The thing is I'm never going to be the same after those two years. Now that I'm here, I have to gather things and try to fill the empty place in my heart for my own sake.

Let's see what happens next.