Madly In Love.

Melissa's POV
My mom and dad hugged me and left my room to tell my brother that I want to see him.
It's still soo crazy. I have a fucking twin like what?

Right when I was getting lost someone knocks on the door.

"Come on in!" I yell from inside.

The door slowly opened to reveal a boy looks exactly like me but with blue eyes standing there. He smiles and comes next to my bed.

I pat the place next to me telling him to sit.

"Hi I'm...uhh....Peter." he says looking down.
"Hey I'm Melissa I guess you're my uhh twin?" I said hesitantly.
"Yeah I'm so glad to see you again sis." he says now looking into my eyes.
"You to bro." I say holding back tears. We sit there for a few seconds and I can't hold myself anymore.

I hug him. I hug my brother and cry on his shoulder. I was all alone when I was a kid and now I learn I have a brother. This is crazy. He hugs me soo tight.

Just then there's a knock on my door. I pull back and wipe my tears away with the back of my hands.

"Come in!" I yell and Shawn comes in.
"I should leave you two alone. See you later sis." Peter says smiling.
"Yeah see ya." I say smiling back.

Shawn comes closer to me and sits where Peter used to sit. He looks at me without saying a single word.

We sit there looking each others eyes. Oh how much I've missed him. Right when I was about to say something he attaches his lips with mine.

The kiss was none like the others. It was soo passionate. It was filled with love, missing.
We pull away and he rests his forehead on mine.

"Never ever leave me like ever again." he whispers and a tear ascapes from his eye.
"I missed you so much." I say crying.
"I know baby I missed you too." he says smiling.

We sat there talking to each other, hugging each other sometimes crying. I missed him soo much.

Even though he was always next to me I just missed looking in his eyes. I love this kiddo.

"Hey how long was I....ugh...you know...gone?"
"For three weeks hun. Why?"
"Oh my god, prom!"
"I know we missed it. But I will make it up to you I promise. Ok?"
"It's ok. You know after a while I tought you forgot about it." I say chuckling.
"I know I did it on purpose. I was prepearing a surprise for you." he said and I hug him.
"You know if you really forgot it would be ok. You have too much on your mind. The album and all.."

There's a silence but not a weird one.

"I love you." he says out of blue.
"Yeah I kno-...wait wha-...did you just sa-... I love you too!"

Yeah I totally freaked out. He started laughing so did I. When we were laughing like crazy the door opened revealing my best friend Ayla.

"OH MY GOD! Are you ok!?" she screams as soon as she gets in the room.
"Hey hey keep your voice down. Gosh my ears!" I say and start laughing.
"Sorry I was just so worried about you." she says hugging me.
"I should leave you two alone. I'll be back." Shawn says and plants a kiss on my forehead.
"Bye!" I say.

I missed my best friend. I don't know how I would survive without her. She was always there supporting me. She was always on my side. I love her to death. She knows everything about me. Literally everything.

"Soooo how is it going between you two?" she says with a smirk on her face.
"Stoooop." I say smiling looking down.
"Ohhh you love him don't you?" she says resting her hand on top of mine.
"Girlll he said he loves me!" I say whisper yelling.
"Oh my. Are you serious!? Did you say it back?!" she yells. Again.
"Stop yelling! And yes I did. I said it back." I whisper yell again.
"Girll you're madly in love!" she says.

Madly in love.