Gentleman.

One Month Later
Mel's POV
It's been 2 months since Shawn asked me to be his girlfriend and we started dating. Actually it's been like a dream this past three months.

He always took me out to dates and he was being such a sweetheart. To be honest I really enjoy it.

If you ask me about my heart it's actually getting better. I visited my doctor 6 times in the past month and I'm getting better. My heart is stronger now but I still have to take medication for it. It's okay though. I feel everyone around me supporting me.

Well school has been different let's say. I never had online school before so it's weird. I am about to be done with high school really soon and I have graduation.
I've been waiting for Shawn to prompose me but nope. Nothing. It's like he totally forgot about it. I mean prom is in like 2 months.

I mean even if he did forget it's okay. He is working on the new album and he is a little bit anxious these days. I'll totally get it if he forgets. I still love him.

Right now we are watching some Netflix together cuddling in my bed and yes I have a tv in my room.
Whenever we watch Netflix together things gets heated. The movie we are watching is about to end in like two minutes.

I feel Shawn struggling to move so I just sit up a little bit. He takes his arm which was holding my hand by hugging my shoulder and flips me over so that he can get on top of me.

He has a smirk on his face. I just smile at how adorable he is. By the way we haven't done it. I mean it. I am still a virgin.

Right when I was about to say something he attached his lips to mine and let the fireworks inside me explode like he does everytime when he kisses me.

To deepen the kiss I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair. I know this turns him on. He starts kissing me more passionately. The kiss got heated and basically it was a makeout session now. He tugged on my shirt signaling for me to take it off so I did and he took his off too.

I was in my shorts and nike sports bra so far and he was only in his shorts revealing his mucles. I touch his abs to turn him on even more. He moves from my lips to my neck leaving wet kisses making me moan slightly. Thank god my mom isn't home.

He slowly moved down to my shorts and looked at me asking for permission and I just nodded my head.
He slowly kissed all the way up from my tummy to my lips and right when he kissed me I bit his lip and I could feel him smile.

"You know you're such a tease." he said breathing heavily.
"Who even said that." I say smirking.
He kisses me again and right when I was kissing him back he pulled away and I gave him a confused look.
He had never done something like this before so I thought something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I said looking at him with worried eyes.
"Nothing, it's just you're so beautiful I stopped to admire that for a minute." he said causing me to blush.
He gets off of me laying next to me and hugging me. I know he wants to do it but he stops himself everytime. I just....I feel soo lucky to have him. He could've asked for it a million times but nope. He asked me once and I said I wasn't ready and he is just waiting for me to feel and be ready.

What a gentleman.