In My Head.

"Good morning sunshine!" someone yells above my head.
I groan and roll over to cover my face with a spare pillow.

"Come on Melissa get up." says that someone. I turn my head to see who it was and put my head back to my pillow. Yup you've guessed it right. It's Peter.

"Peter leave me alone." I practically groan and ready to go back to sleep.

"But someone's here to see you and it's breakfast time." he says. At this point I don't care. I need sleep.

"I don't care." I say but I'm not sure if he heard it.

"Oh then I'll tell them the same thing." he says and gets out of my room before closing my door.

Finally I can sleep.

Right when I was about to fall asleep I feel my bed sink.

"Peter I told you to leave me alone." I groan. I'm pissed at the moment.

He starts kissing my face. Why is he kissing me?

"Peter what are you doing?" I ask surprised by his actions.

"I'm not Peter. I mean I am but I'm not." someone so familiar says. I'll recognize this voice everywhere.

A smile takes it's place on my lips.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes what the hell are you doing here?" I say finally opening my eyes to see him laying next to me. Our faces are only inches away.

"Good morning to you too." he says with sarcasm in his voice. He plants a kiss on my lips and we both smile in the kiss.

"Seriously what are you doing here. You can't get enough of me can you?" I ask being sassy.

"Yeah miss sassy pants. My parents are downstairs and everyone is making breakfast. Even Peter helped." he says grinning at me.

"I won't believe it unless I see it with my own eyes." I say and stick my tounge out at him.

"Oh really?" he says with a smirk.
"What are you thinking Mendes?" I ask smirking as well. In a matter of seconds I'm over his shoulder and he's carrying me down the stairs effortlesly.

"Shawn! Put me down!" I giggle. He steps down the last step and puts me back on my feet.

"You dummy! What if we fell down the stairs and broke our bones?" I ask trying to keep a straight face.

He pouts his lips and I give in immediately smiling at how cute he looks doing that.

"I swear I can't stay mad at you for a spare second." I say placing a soft kiss on his lips.
"Wait why are your parents here? I tought our moms weren't talking." I ask confused. Not in a bad way tho if they made up that would be awesome.

"Last night I gave my mom your mom's number I guess they talked things out soo the first thing we did in the morning was to come here and help making breakfast." he says shrugging his shoulders.

"Come on, I should say hi to your parents." I say dragging him towards kitchen.

"Well morning sleeping beauty." my mom says placing a kiss on top of my head.

"Morning mama. Do you need help?" I ask.
"No honey Karen helped me you just need to eat that's all." she says smiling. She looks happy.
"It's crazy right? Us knowing each other before. Did you guys talk things out." I say putting a strawberry in my mouth.
"Yeah we did. I've missed my bestie. By the way where is Ayla?" she asks me putting the butter back in the fridge.
"Trust me I don't even know if she's alive or not. Last time we made contact was when we were in London and that was a few weeks ago." I say shrugging my shoulders this time.
"You guys will keep up. Come on let's go eat something." she says. I smile turning around only to crash Shawn's chest. I forgot he was there.

"Damn you are made of brick." I say.
He chuckles and places a kiss on my cheek before holding my hand, dragging me to the living room.

We walk in the huge doors of our living room hand in hand and I immediately see his mom and dad with Peter and my dad laughing at something.

"What's so funny?" Shawn asks smiling.
"Oh just old memories." his mom says with her clear accent.

I greet everyone and we all sit down to start eating. As we all are talking Shawn puts his hand on my thigh. I look up at him to see him way to concentrated on my father's question. I look at my mom to see her and Karen talking and laughing. I turn back to reality as Peter shakes his hand over my face.

"You ok?" he asks. His question makes Shawn look over me.
"Yeah I'm fine." I say with a smile.

But little did they know I was not. I have applied for collage a few months ago when I graduated and when or if I leave I'm gonna miss this atmosphere.

Seeing everyone I love happy puts a smile on my face. I don't want to leave them. Especially Shawn. I don't know what I would do without him. He is the reason I am still alive. I love him what do you expect.
I start feeling a little unwell so I excuse myself to go up to my room. I sit down on my bed and a deep sigh escapes my lips. How am I going to tell him that I'm leaving him? I don't want to go to college if I have any other opportunity but I don't have any. I always wanted a job I can help people. Like a doctor or a journalist. I don't know what to do.

When I was deep in toughts there's a knock on my door and it opens to reveal the only one in my head.