Home.

Shawn's POV
I get even more excited as I get closer to her. I can't wait to surprise her.

~When he gets there~

I parked my jeep outside the hospital and walked in with a bouquet of her favourite kind of flower in my hand. Daisies.

I get inside and wave to the middle aged women sitting behind the information desk. Most of the people are used to seeing me.

When I reach the elevator and push the button and start waiting for it. I've talked to Peter earlier and told him I've arrived. He is a really good guy.

Just then the elevator doors openes and I get in and push the button of the floor where her room is. The closer I get more exited I become.

I got to her room and knock on the door slowly. I open the door slowly to reveal a sleeping Melissa on her hospital bed and mickey mouse on tv.

She never grows up you know. I slowly get near her bed as a smile spreads across my face.

I sit next to her and touch her cheek with my hand. She is sleeping so heavy. It's okay though. The last few months has been rough on her.

I plant a small kiss on her forehead. She openes her eyes only for a second and then closes them again.

"Dear god what kind of an angel have you sent cause I see Shawn fucking Mendes." she says groaning.

"I'm not an angel Mel I'm real." I say chuckling at her comment.

"Mhm...totally.....yes you are.." she says her eyes still close.

I slowly lean in and kiss her on the lips. When I pull back I see her eyes wide.

"Holly Mickey Mouse you are here!!" she says and jumps in my arms hugging the shit out of me.

"I-can't-breathe-" is all I manage to get out before she pulls away and kisses me gently.

I fell happy right now. Like I've found a missing piece of a puzzle that I couldn't finish a while ago. You know what I mean.

I feel home.

For the rest of the day we cuddled up and watched tv together in her hospital bed. I hate to see her in here but this time she was happy. I am soo happy to make her happy.

When we were watching another episode of spongebob squarepanths (duhh) Melissa jumped up like she saw a ghost and then started to pace around the room looking for something.

"Mel you scared the shit out of me. What's wrong?" I asked laughing.
"I...ugh there's this.....I need to....just...." while she was stuttering I got up and walked next to her.

She turned around to look at me and then her eyes widened as well as a smile plastered on her face. I think she remembered where she put what she was looking for.

She told me to close my eyes and she went somewhere.

Mel's POV
When we were watching tv I remembered the gift I made for him a few days ago so I jumped up and started looking for it. Shawn was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Mel you scared the shit out of me. What's wrong?" he asked laughing.
"I...ugh there's this.....I need to....just...." was all I could say. I was trying to remember where I left the gift.

He came closer to me and stood there. Just then I remembered where I left it. It was behind the big sofa in the room so that no one would find and eat it. Yes eat it.

"Close your eyes!" I said running to the sofa. I got the gift out of where it was and got back to where Shawn was waiting.

"Okay now open your eyes." I said.
"Mel this is so adorable!" he said and opened the box I handed him.

It was a box with "Hooked on you since 9.4.15 " written on it's top and there where gummy worms and candy's in it.

15 " written on it's top and there where gummy worms and candy's in it

"Wait, but we've met this year the date is wrong." he said confused.
"That is the day I first found out that you existed and I've been hooked on you since then." I said my eyes watering.

Shawn looked at me with emotional eyes and hugged me. Soo tight that I thought he pushed me inside himself.

"Can't....breathe..." I said and he laughed letting me go.

Oh how much I love him...