My Childhood.

I woke up to the sound of beeping. I tried opening my eyes but the light was hella strong. Finally I managed to open my eyes. I was in the hospital.

How did I even get here? When I started to keep up with stuff the door opened and I saw my mum. She came running to me and hugged me so tight.
"I was soo worried..thank god are you ok hun?" my mom said.
"Yeah but if you don't let go I'm gonna die right here." I said barely breathing. "What happened?" was all I managed to say.

"Well as far as I know you and Ayla were in your room screaming apparently because of Shawn's dm. At least that's what Ayla told me. Then she said you should write something back and than you had a panic attack because of how excited you were and you passed out so we brought you here." my mum said.

Now everything made sense. Then I realized something.
"Holly crap what day is it today?!"
"It's friday, why hun?"

"Shawn's concert is in two days mom! I need to get the hell outta here." I said as I tried to take the IV out of my arm.

"Hey hey hey slow down there young lady. You might be 17 but you are not going anywhere without getting better." my mum said.

Oh come on.
" Mom you don't get it, I can't miss the concert it's a life or death thing for me."

"I get it hun just at least let me talk to your doc ok?"

"Ugh..fine ok."

There is no fucking way I am missing this concert.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been an hour since my mom left and she didn't come back. I don't know where the hell she went.
Suddenly the door opened and Ally walked in with a huge smile on her face.
"Hey there. Why are you so happy to see me like this?" I said playfully.
"I...uh...I might have done something that will make you very happy."
"What do you mean?"
"Ok so there is someone here who wants to see you soo bad."
"I already saw my mum what dou you mea-"
OH MY GOD
Am I hallucinating can someone rip my head off.
"Uhhm..am I dead? Like am I in heaven or something? Ayla can you please fucking pinch me!"
There he was.
The boy who changed my life.
My whole childhood.
My entire life.
Shawn Mendes.