My Brother.

Shawn's POV

It's been three weeks. Three fucking weeks. She didn't wake up. I miss her so much. I've been in the hospital everyday.

She hasn't moved. She hasn't smiled for the past three weeks. I miss holding her in my arms. I was gonna prompose her last week but I couldn't.

That guy and the boy which is apperiantly Melissa's twin brother visits twice a week. Yes you've heard it right.

His father left her because he had to raise his son alone. (Imagine her brother as Grant Gustin.)
I can't believe it. Even though he is raised by that guy who left Mel he is a good person. He calls me, asks me about Melissa everyday.

I really want her to wake up. I mean her doctor said she can but it's up to her. She said we can talk to her. They're not sure if she can hear us but it's worth a try.

Melissa's POV

It's still dark. I tried opening my eyes for a while now but I fail everytime. It's like someone glued my eyelids together. Shawn is here everyday. He keeps talking about a boy and my father but I don't know why. He holds my hand all day. Never letting go.

I want to hold his hand too but I just can't move. Like there is a fucking elephant sitting on me. As far as I know my father is back and I have a brother?

I really don't know.

Right now Shawn is in the room. He is holding my hand sobbing silently. I really miss him. I haven't seen him since I've been in this situation. I feel really alone. Whenever he leaves even for a few minutes I'm left alone with darkness, silence.

I want to wake up. I mean I need to. I'm missing a lot of things.

I feel Shawn's hand squeezing mine.
"Hey there." he says. Oh how much I missed his voice.
"I really miss you Mel. I need you. I feel like something is missing. Every day without seeing your beautiful eyes it's just so empty. Come on baby just try. For me. You can do this." he says and by now he is crying. I can feel drops on my hand. His tears.

When I felt his last tear I tried squeezing his hand. My fingers move. Yes, come on.
I feel Shawn's grip tighten.
"Come on baby you can do it. Keep fighting." he wasn't crying anymore.
I try opening my eyes and my eyelids move. I try even harder. Right when I was about to give up he says:
"I love you."

That's it. I opened my eyes. It takes me a few minutes to get a hold of my surroundings.
I see a lot of wires. I hear beeping. Than there he is.

His eyes bloodshot from crying.
"Heyy, thank god. Honey you ok?" he asks.
"Hii" I say my voice groggy a little bit from not talking for weeks.
Just then the door bursts open and my doctor comes in. She asks Shawn to leave.
He kisses my hand and leaves.

Holly shit.

"D..d..dad?" I ask stuttering.
"Honey I am soo sorry. I had to go. For your brother." he says.

I'm in shock right now.

"What the hell are you talking about? Mom?" I ask still shaken by the news. I had a brother the whole time and I didn't even knew he existed.

"You had a twin brother when you were born but we had to give him to a friend of ours. And when she left him I had to go and take care of him. I was so scared that both you and your mom weren't ready so I had to raise you two seperated." he says tears filling his eyes.

"W-where is h-h-he?" I ask.
"He's outside." my mom says.
"Can I-uhm- can I see him..alone?" I ask.
"Are you sure honey?" my mom asks me.
"Yes, I want to meet my brother." I say pretty nervous by how it sounded.

My brother.