Just Great.

Melissa's POV
It's been only one day since Shawn surprised me. Turns out that my sneeky lil' bro knew everything and he wasn't as wise as I thought he was.

My birthday is in two days but we are leaving tomorrow to spend more time. I am very excited for this holiday. I mean love travelling and seeing new places and I'm gonna be doing that with my favourite person in the entire universe.

After all the hospital stuff I am soo tired. Not only physically but mentally. This is gonna be good for both of us.

When he first told me about it I was scared because the fans doesn't really know that we are official but they've probably guessed by now. I mean it has to be hard to date THE Shawn Mendes.

The Next Day

My alarm goes off and it's currently 5:30 am. Why so early? Well at least I can sleep on the plane.

Well again lost in toughts I realize Shawn's arms around my waist. I turn around to face him so I can take in his features. He looks perfect.

Sometimes I think to myself like why? Why would he find me and choose me from like hundreds and thousands of girls out there.

I was soo deep in toughts that I didn't realize Shawn was awake and looking down at me smiling.

"Good morning beautiful." he says as he plays with the strands of my hair.
"Good morning you goof." I say trying to hide my smile.
"I tought we were complimenting each other ya know.." he says and I can't help but smile.
"Okay I'm sorry. Good morning mr. #stealyogirl."
"Okay now that is an improvement right there. I'll accept it." he says and we both chuckle.
"You know I love you right?" I ask while looking in his eyes only to realize how close we are.
"Oh I know, I love me too." he says and I playfully push his shoulder.

He starts leaning in, so do I and we meet in the middle.
"Come on we don't wanna miss our flight right?" I ask pulling away.
He groans and gets out of bed.

I get up and start getting ready. I braided my hair last night after shower soo it was wavy.

(Her outfit ☝🏻)

(Her outfit ☝🏻)

I don't really use makeup so I only apply some waterproof mascara and my fave strawberry lip balm. I get out of the bathroom to collapse a brick wall. Oh wait that's my boyfriend! (note the sarcasm.)

"Ouch!" I say as I get up from the floor.
"I'm sorry. Are you ok?" he asks but I can tell he's trynna hold in his laughter.
"I didn't knew walls could talk. Especially brick ones!" (note the sarcasm,again)
"Ha ha very funny miss sassy. Come on we're gonna be late."
"Okay let me just grab my bags." I say and run back in to my room. I have two luggages because Shawn told me we were gonna be gone for a long time. I grabbed my luggages and my little bag and decided to head downstairs. Wrong desicion.

Well when I was struggling with my bags my brother came out of now his room and decided to curse and scare the shit out of me so I fell off the last three steps.

I was on the ground staring at my brother with death glares while he laughed.

"Seriously Peter! Okay that hurt like hell. Ouch!" I say as I struggle in between my bags.
"I'm sorry but you've scared me first sis." he says with a smirk.
"Ughhh I hate youuuu." I say as I finally get up but fall back down because of my now hurting ankle.

"Come on get up don't be a baby Mel."
"I can't you idiot because I hurt my ankle. Great! Thank you Peter." (note the sarcasm, yes again.)

Just great.