An Angel.

I just can't believe my eyes. Wait was that really him or am I dreaming?
I was brought to reality when Ayla basically shook me to death. Relax Mel. Everything is ok.
I tried to calm myself down.

"Oh..I'm..uh...sorry" was all I managed to say.

Shawn's POV
I was sitting in the back of the car who just took me from the airport. I was so excited for the show because that girl I saw was going to be there. She's just so beautiful. Plus she seemed like a big fan.
"Shawn I just got a text from that girls friend, the one in that video that went viral. She said she was at the hospital because she had a panic attack when you send a dm to her." Andrew, my manager said .
What?
"Are you serious?!" I practically yelled.
"First of all don't yell and second of all yes I'm serious she is at LA Heartbeat Hospital" (I totally made the name up lol)
" We need to go there, I should see her. I'm the reason why she's in there."
"Uhm we are actually close to the hospital. Ok let me tell the girl who texted first."
"Thanks Andrew."
~~~~When he arrived~~~~
"Oh my...Hi I'm Ayla aka Mel's bestie." the girl said who had caramel-ish coloured hair and brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Shawn but I assume you already know that." I said smiling slightly.

"Ohhh how can I not. I am a huge fan of your music." she said.

"Oh really? Well I really appreciate that to be honest. Uhm sorry to be rude but where is Melissa and how is she. I am worried about her and this is slightly my fault." I said with a sad smile.

"Oh you are the kindest person I have ever met. She's in her room she wasn't awake when I came down here but she is okay and also this is not your fault even we didn't knew something like this would happen to her." she said with a ressuring smile.

"Thank you. Uhh..can I...you know... see her?" I asked.

"Yeah sure follow me." she said with a littke smile at the end.

***when they arrive to the room***

"Let's hope she's awake." Ayla said and opened the door.

She opened the door and said something to I assume Melissa then we both got in to the room. I saw her beautiful face. Her beautiful greenish eyes as I looked into them and trust me I have never seen that beautiful eyes before.

"Uhhm..am I dead? Like am I in heaven or something? Ayla can you please fucking pinch me!" said Melissa with a shocked look on her face.

"Hi there." I said and I was 100%  sure that I was smiling like crazy. 

"Hi..you...but..how....am I...well...omg you are even cuter in reel life....wait did I just say that out loud..oh lord"

"Hey hey slow down. It's okay and thanks." I said chuckling.

"How did you even find out...wait..Ayla no you didn't!"
"Oh hell yeah I did." Ayla said with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"But how?"

"Well my dad works for a company that assists celebrity concerts. He couldn't give me Shawn's number because of the privacy policy and all that stuff but he gave me his manager's number so I reached him." she said soo fast.

"Omg you now how much I love him and you are the best friend I have ever had in my life and you are just amazing jeez and like Shawn effing Mendes is standing right there looking at me like I'm out of this planet but I'm pretty sure I'm not. I'm so confused right now." said Mel and I used a few seconds to understand what she said.

"Well you are right she is awesome but you are wrong at only one thing. You are an angel, I mean you have to be." I said with no hesitation.

She has to be an Angel.