I'm Sorry.

My dad parks the car and we get out of the car and walk towards their front door. Jeez this is scary. I can already feel my hands sweating.

My mom rings the door bell and Karen opens the door. We get in and I hug her tight. I love how kind she always is. She's so sweet. We move torwards their living room to see Aaliyah and Manny sitting on the big L shaped couch. Aaliyah squels and hugs me while I chuckle nervously. I hug Manny next and we pull away after a few seconds. I mouth 'where's Shawn' to Aaliyah and she shows me upstairs with her index finger. I blow a kiss to her making her chuckle and head upstairs.

When I reach upstairs I walk over Shawn's room. I knock with my little hands on the wooden door. There's a soft 'come in' and I sigh before opening the door to reveal Shawn in his black jeans and a white button up. Damn. This kid cleans up well.

"Hi." I say closing the door behind me.
"Hi hun. I missed you." Shawn says getting closer to me. He plants a kiss on my cheek and I fake a smile. I slowly sit down on his bed as he tries to give his hair some shape.

I bounce my knee up and down from anxiety.

"Baby are you ok? Is everything alright?" he asks bending down to reach my eye level.

"Uhm..th-there's something that's..ugh..that's been bothering me actually. You need to know something-" I say before he cuts me off.

"You're not pregnant are you?" he asks with a chuckle.
My eyes widen as he says that.
"No..no.." I say as I watch his facial expression change from nervous to worried.
"Mel what's wrong?" he asks more serious now.
"Shawn, I'm-"

"Kids! Dinner!" Karen yells from downstairs.
I exhale the breath I haven't realized I've been holding.
"Come on." I say taking his hand leading him outside his room.
"Melissa you were telling me something." he says stopping me.
"Nevermind." I say as we go downstairs.
Shawn puts his arm around my waist and whispers to my ear.

"You look breathtaking."

Well hope you don't change your mind. Uhh I'm soo screwed.

An hour later.
We are on the table still eating and talking. Well everyone talking besides me. I have to tell everyone. Not only Shawn but everyone has to know.

"Melissa hun are you ok?" Karen asks across the table.

Now or never.

"Yeah uhm actually I have something to tell all of you." I say as I stand up while making eye contact with Shawn.

"You all know I've graduated a few months ago. I've uh...I've applied for a few colleges about medicine cause I wanna be a doctor." I say smiling while looking at my mom.

"I've got one acceptance letter and-"
"Oh my god Melissa that's awesome." Shawn says.
"Yeah umm..the thing is....the letter belongs to a university in....LA." I say looking down.
I hear my mom gasp and I look up at her to see everyone else smiling at me besides one person. Shawn. He looks at me like I've stabbed him.

He jumps up from his seat anger running in his vanes and walks past me in a rush.

"Shawn." I say as he passes me but he won't stop.
Everyone at the table looks at me and I say "I got this." as I run after him.

I hear the front door slam so I run outside. I see Shawn with his face on his hands breathing heavily.

"Shawn.." I say my voice above whisper.

"How?! How could you do this to me! Is this why you haven't talked to me for a week?! Answer my fucking question!" he yells at my face. Just like my dream. I'm petrified right now.

"No Shawn I was...I was thinki-"

"About what huh?! About what?! How to fucking break my heart!? Or how to leave me and go live in Los fucking Angeles!" he yells again his face now red.

I start shaking and I feel my surroundings twist as he keeps on yelling at me. I feel my heartbeat quicken as he pushes my shoulder a bit. He punches the wall near me. The last thing I remember is me trying to say his name but then everything is black.

Shawn's POV

"Do you know how much I love you huh?! I fucking fell in love with you! I was even thinking about renting an apartment for us! Uh damn it!" I say as I punch the wall next to her.

She lookes at me with empty eyes and that's when I realize what I'm doing. Fuck! I yelled at her.

"Shawn" she whispers and she just knocks out. I catch her and yell at my mom to come outside.

"Oh my god! What happened?" my mom rushes out.
Peter comes running and takes her from my arms as I bent down and pull my knees to my chest. Nothing makes sense right now. I've hurt her.

I hear her mom and dad come out and rush out the door as my mom stands by my side yelling at them to go and not to wait for us.

"Honey look at me. Shawn! Look at me! What happened."

I start to mumble.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
"Honey come on get up, get up big boy."
"My mom drags me into the living room and I sit on the couch my head in my hands. I keep on mumbling.

My mom comes back with a pill and a glass of water. She gives them to me and asks me to take the pill.
I don't think and take the pill in my mouth and drink the water.

I start to feel sleepy so I lay my head on a pillow as my mom pushes my body to do so. The last thing I remember is my mom kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry..."