The World.

One week later
Melissa's POV
Finally my hospital days are over. I'm free now. Thank god. I had my fresh clothes on thanks to ma lil' bro. He helped me a lot when I was in the hospital. My mom and dad checked me out of the hosptial while I got dressed into my outfit.

And hell yeah Peter has a passion for clothes

And hell yeah Peter has a passion for clothes. Nevermind. I was wearing my shoes when my parents came into my room and told me they checked me out. I'm glad to see something else than my hospital room's blue wall. Don't get me wrong I love blue but it just started to get on my nerves.

I got all ready and we decided to go eat somewhere to celebrate me getting out of the hospital. After the long fight we had with Peter we decided on going to McDonalds.

I called Shawn to ask him if he wanted to come but he didn't answer his phone. He's been acting soo weird since I gave him his gift. It's like he's been running away from me and it's breaking my heart. He always finds an excuse to turn down my invitations. Let me tell you I'm getting angry but curious at the same time. Did I do something wrong.

I got back to reality by Peter snapping his fingers right in front of my eyes.
"Huh"
"You okay sis?" he asked.
"Yeah, just thinking."
I realized mom and dad where walking a few steps ahead of us.
"It's Shawn isn't it?" he asked me looking at me.
I swear this kid knows me soo well.
"Yeah. It's like he's been running away from me. I don't know what's wrong with him." I said looking at my feet.
"Just....give him some time Mel. He has so much going on with his life and sometimes it just gets too much. Trust me he wouldn't hurt you on purpouse. Mel he...he loves you."

I nodded an kept up with my parents. We got in the car and drove to the nearest McDonalds.

Shawn's POV
I was at a nice small cafe drinking my coffee and trying to finish my song. I am trying to finish this song that I started writing when I first met Melissa.

I am planning on surprising her but it's more like i'm ignoring her. I needed time to finish the song so i cut all my connection with world. My phone is at home and it's just me, my songwriting book, a pencil and my coffee.

I miss hanging out with Mel so much but I need to finish this song to surprise her. Maybe I should've just covered Perfect by Ed Sheeren. Yeah now that's option two.

After a while I started to get so hyper so I stopped writing and decided to go back home. I got into my car and started driving.

Not so long later I was parked infront of the house. Mrs. Shell's car is not here. I assume they are taking Melissa out of the hospital today. That's awesome for my plan but I haven't finished the song yet so I'm probably going to sing Perfect.

I got out of the car and walked in to the house. I got up the stairs to my temporary room. I got my phone out of my luggage and looked at the notifications I've earned in the last few days.

I've got 12 missed calls from Melissa. She probably thinks I haven't answered on purpose. I haven't visited her for the past two days so the plan is going great. I mean my plan is not being an asshole and ignore her but I need to do this to be succesfull.

My mom has called me so I was talking to her when I heard a car pulling up on the driveway.
"Alright mom I gotta go she is here wish me luck I love you!" I yell to my phone and hang up.

I grab my guitar and run to the garden and wait for her to come to me.

Mel's POV
We've had soo much to eat like I can't even walk properly right now. I missed these kinds of moments I used to have with my mom and dad. Well now that I have a twin too it's just so nice to have quality time with them.

After we've probably eaten the whole McDonalds we headed back home. The car ride home was silent but not an uncomfortable one tho it was a 'we all had a lot' kind of silence. Yes, we've eaten that much.

Finally after like a half an hour of a drive we reached home. I walked trough the front door like I always do but except this time there was something different. Daisies. All over the entrance hall.

There's only three people in this world who knows I'm in love with daisies. My mom, Ayla and Peter.
My mom seems surprised so it means she has no clue what's going on. But my dad and Jacob has a 'go get em tiger' kind of look on their faces with a slight smirk added to it. Like father like son.

I keep on walking and when I reach the kitchen I see a note on the counter.

'Where does sun says hi to the moon?'

"Sky!" I yell and get glares from my family like I was crazy.

I shake my head while smiling and walk even further. When I reach this glass sliding doors of our living room which connects to the garden, I found another one saying 'Your lover gets cold, don't let him freeze.' I look out the window to see the only person who is smart enough to make me feel this way. Shawn.

I open the glass doors and walk outside. Shawn standing there with his guitar in his hands smiling at me. I immediately smile back and walk to his direction.

"Welcome my princess.." he says while getting a small daisy crown from behind him and placing it on top of my head.
"Shawn this is adorable." I say getting closer.
"Wait my princess there is more that I hope you'll enjoy. I know you feel like I've been ignoring you but this is the real reason why I couldn't really be next to you. This is the promise I made at the hospital. I hope you'll accept it..." he says and starts strumming his guitar's strings. I immediately recognize the melody. It's Perfect by Ed Sheeren.

"Darlin' you look perfect, tonight..."
He sang the last part of the song and looks up to me as tears stream down my face. Not because of sadness though, because of happiness. I walk closer to him as my mom, dad and Jacob watches us from where the doors are. I wrap my arms around his neck and plant a kiss on his left cheek.
"Shawn this is beautiful, thank you..." I say looking him in the eyes.
"I'm glad you liked it but that's not it." he takes my hands in his and looks into my eyes.
"Will you be my partner in crime and come visit the world with me?" he asks me with a smile. I turn my head to look at my parents and they nod in response.
"I would love to my prince." I say and kiss him. It feels like it's been forever since we last kissed. I've missed this feeling. His soft lips against mine.

"I....I love you Shawn Mendes. Truly and deeply from my heart..." I say after we pull away for air.
"I love you to hun, never forget that ok?"
"Okay."

This was it. I am going to spend months with this kid, travelling around the world..

The world...