A Princess.

Melissa's POV
We finally arrived home after a not so long walk. I unlocked the door and we both got in. I decided to change into something comfy for the movie session.

 I decided to change into something comfy for the movie session

(Ignore the shoes please.)
I got dressed and put my hair on a messy bun. I was surprisingly good at making bun's.
I removed my makeup and headed downstairs to see Shawn dressed in sweatpants and a white tshirt. And let me tell you he looks nice.
"Oh look we're matching." he said with a smile.
"Omg yes. This is so cute. Let's take a selfie together?" I said/asked.
He came closer to me while I tried opening my camera. He came behind me and put his chin right on my shoulder. We both smiled wide as I took the picture.
"Let's take a picture of our whole bodies so that we can remember we matched together." I suggested as I looked for a place to put my phone. I got the right angle and we posed. We took a few pictures but my favourite is the one I wrap my arms around his neck and lift my one leg upwords and our heads are leaning against each other while Shawn makes a "what can I do" face as he describes it and his right arm holds me while the other one touches my nose.
It was so adorable. I posted the picture on instagram. I got a few followers but it was worth posting. I posted it with the caption:
"Always joking around with this one 😜 @shawnmendes"

After I posted the picture I turned my phone off and went back to where Shawn was.
"That picture is soo cute." he said with a small smile on his face.
"I know right that's my favourite pic ever." I said but then I remembered that this was all temporary. Eventually he will leave.

Shawn's POV
I saw the smile on her face leave it's place to a sad expression.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked worried.
"Nothing it's just....I..." was all she said before running upstairs. I ran after her immediately. I heard her door being shut.

When I reached her room I could hear her sniffle and sob. I tried opening the door but it was locked.
"Mel please open the door."
Nothing but sniffles and little sobs.
"Mel please I'm worried....please hun open the door....mel ple.."
Click
The door unlocked. I slowly turned the door knob opening the door revealing Melissa laying on her bed little sobs still escaping her mouth.

"What's wrong hun?" I ask my voice barely hearable. Still no answer.
I just move trough her bed next to her and lay down next to her slowly.

Mel's POV
When I started running up the stairs I heard Shawn's footsteps after me. I run with all I have and get in my room lock the door. I rest my back to the door and start crying. I can't hold it in anymore. I slid down and sit my back still resting on the door. I hear his footsteps come closer as small sobs escape my mouth.

He tried opening the door but he couldn't because I locked it.
"Mel please open the door." he says buy I don't answer.
"Mel please I'm worried....please hun open the door....mel ple.." just then I unlock the door and head to my bed crawled in a ball and cried.

He slowly got in but my vision was so blurry that I couldn't see him.
"What's wrong hun?" he asks his voice soo low that I could barely hear. I don't answer.
He comes closer to the bed and lays down next to me slowly. I immediately feel the warmth spread across the bed. I turn around so I can face him but I start crying harder.

He pulls me closer to his chest so I put my head on his chest. I cry until I can't anymore.
He just runs his hand trough my hair and makes circles on my back.

After my crying stops I lift myself up so that I can see his face. He looks me right into the eyes.
"If you wanna talk I'm right here okay?" he says with a sad smile on his face.
"I'm...I just....can't hold it in anymore. Seeing you everyday and getting used to your presence will hurt me. I know it. Because it did when my dad left and I was a mess until I found you and your music. This whole thing is like a dream. You know I never cried when my mom told me my dad won't come back. She told me he was gone for his job at first but after a month she told me the truth. He left us because there was some other women in his life for so long. He just left and never came back. I used to see my mum cry everyday when I came back from school. She stayed strong but I couldn't. My heart wasn't strong enough. I'm not even worth it. You're gonna realize that soon and leave too." I was crying again so far. All he did was looking at me with sad eyes.

"Never ever say that again. I'm not leaving anyone anytime soon. I'm soo sorry for what your dad did and I can't even imagine what you've been trough but I'm here right now. Look sometimes you get hurt. Sometimes it all gets a little too much. But you need to see the people beside you. I love you with all my heart and I'm not leaving you. Never okay. I know there are going to be times that I'll be gone but not permanently. I'll be back. I'll always be in your life. I promise I'll get back to you okay?" he said and my crying stopped by now.

"Okay...Shawn...I love you..." was all I managed to say before hugging him soo tight.
"I love you too. And trust me you're not getting rid of me that easily." he said with a smile on his face.
"Come on let's go start the session." I said happy as I have never been before.

We decided to head back downstairs so I got up from my bed. We both got out of my room and headed downstairs but when we reached the stairs Shawn held me from my waist and hang me from his shoulder.

I started screaming and laughing while he laughed too. He carried me like that till he reached the couch in the living room. He put me down and sat right next to me. He turned the tv on and opened netflix.

"What should we start with." I asked curious about his answer.
"I don't know you choose." he says looking at me and then the tv.
"What about a disney movie marathon?" I asked and he looked at me with wide eyes.
"I swear you're something else." he says laughing.
"Oh let me go take the muffins." I said getting up from the couch and heading to the kitchen.

I get the muffins when I realize I left my phone in there since I posted the picture there.
I grabbed it and saw two missed calls from my mom. I call back and she immediately answers it.

"Hi Mel, how are you?" she says.
"I..i've been better. You called me what's up?"
"Yeah I know you should be resting but I need you to do me a huge favor hunny."
"And that is..." I ask slightly curious.
"One of my friends called me a week ago and asked me if I could join her daughters birthday party. I said yes but now that I'm out of country can you go for me hunny?"
"Mom I don't know I mean what will Shawn do if I go. He'll be all alone." I said knowing I was right.
"He can join you if he wants. Please hunny you know I won't ask if it wasn't an emergancy."
"Okay mom we'll be there. When is it?"
"Today actually in two and a half hours."
"What?! Mom okay I will be there."
"Thank you hunny. I love you."
"Love you too,bye" I end the call and call Ayla immediately.

"Hey Ayla are you home right now?"
"Yeah watching tv wassup?"
"I need you right now can you come over?"
"Yeah of course is everything ok?"
"Yeah I need to get ready for my mom's friend's birthday I need help and oh can you bring a suit for Shawn?"
"Girl you are lucky as hell. Okay I will be there in 5. See ya."
"Bye."

I walked over the couch and saw Shawn waiting for me.
"Hey where are my muffins?" he asks with a funny impression.
"Uhm actually we are going somewhere. My mom promised her friend to be at her daughters birthday. We need to be there. Ayla is coming here to help me get ready and she will bring you a suit don't worry."
"Okay but where is she going to find the suit exactly?" he asked with a confused expression.
"She has a brother and he is pretty much the same size as you soo yeah."
That's when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to reveal Ayla with a suit bag in her hand.
"You are my savior. I owe you one." I say pretty happy.
"No need girl now come on let's make you a princess." she said jumping up and down and I laughed.

A princess.