Perfect.

Mel's POV
After a half an hour drive we were finally outside the house that my mom gave me the adress of. It was a huge house. Music was blasting and we were just sitting in the car.

Shawn put his hand on top of mine and that's when I realized my breathing was uneasy. Everything about him was relaxing me.

His touch, his hair, his voice.

I was finally okay and it was time for us to go inside because it was getting a little creepy in the car.
Shawn opened his door and hopped out. He jogged trough my side and opened the door for me. I said a simple 'thank you' and hopped out.

By the tine I was out of his car I could smell alcohol and the weird smell other than alcohol. I assume it was weed or something because I saw some boys smoking outside by the front door.

We got in and I literally couldn't hear anything because of the music.
I wasn't really happy to be here but I have no other choice. It was for my mom.

When we walked in the crowd everyone was looking at us and I started breathing heavily again.
Shawn held my hand and whispered in my ear.

"Whenever you feel strange just hold my hand okay?"

I nodded. I was holding his hand already so I didn't let go.

I was following him in the crowd still holding his hand.
I was already tired of all the energy inside there.
We were standing in front of the huge windows that showed the backyard of the house.
I started feeling dizzy but I ignored it. People were talking and drinking and shawn already found some people to talk to. I was just standing there trying to regain my ability to stand straight.

The dizzyness got so much worse and now my vision was blurry. I tried finding Shawn's hand and I finally reached a hand but they were so unfamiliar. I looked at who they belonged but it was a tall black haired boy. His eyes were blood shot probably because of weed.
I was able to say a 'sorry' after letting his hand go immediately and turning around to find Shawn.
But that's when I felt a strong grip on my arm that pulled me back to his direction.

My back was facing his chest and by the time the walls were coming at me. I felt like someone ripped my chest off of me.
"There is nothing to be sorry about baby. Do you want to have fun?" he said in my ear and started kissing my neck.

I tried getting out of his grip but he tightened it and it hurt like hell. I yelled Shawn's name with all I had but nothing came out.
"Come on let's go upstairs baby."  he whispered to my neck. It was disgusting.

He started pulling me upstairs and he was successful too. I was sooo scared and probably having a panic attack.

When we skipped the first three steps I could see the whole house and I saw Shawn. He saw me too. I knew it because we looked eye to eye for a moment and it was enough for him to understand that I was in danger and I needed help.

It was probably because of the look on my face or the way I looked at him cause he started running torwards me. That was the last thing I saw.

It was dark and cold. We were in a room. It was dark but I could see the boys face.

"Ple...pleas..e...le-let...let me go..." I managed to say.
"Oh honey you can't go before I have my fun." he stated pretty clearly.

At this point I was thinking about where they would burry me because I knew I was gonna die. This piece of shit would god knows what he would do and I was breathing even more heavier then before and my heart was beating so fast that it hurt.