The One

As I tried to get up out of bed I checked the time and it was nine am. I am supposed to get ready right now for the breakfast date but I just can't get out of my warm fluffy bed.

"Come on Mel get up!" I hear Shawn yell from my bathroom.
"I don't want tooo!" I yell back and start slowly drifting back to sleep. Just then I feel a huge body on top of me kissing all over my face. I open my eyes to see Shawn kissing my face standing on top of me.

"Shawnn!" I yell/giggle.
"Are..you..getting..up..or..no.." he said in between kisses.
"Noo!" I said/giggled while sticking my tounge out.
"Oh really?" he asked with a smirk on his face and I nodded.
I just blinked for a second and the next thing I know is I'm on his shoulder.
"Come on Shawn let me down." I said trying to hold my laughter in.
"Not if you say I'm the best." he says and I can feel him smile even though I don't see him.
"You are the best. Now let me go get ready Mendes." I said and he let me down.
"Be downstairs at ten okay?" he asked me with a stupid smile on his face and I just nodded. He left my room and a smile formed on my lips as I thought about what just happened. It was already 9:15 soo I started getting ready.

I choose something comfy considering we were just going to eat breakfast.

(Outfit and hair)I didn't put any makeup on besides my fave lip balm

(Outfit and hair)
I didn't put any makeup on besides my fave lip balm. I looked at the time and it was already ten am so I headed downstairs. I slipped on my black vans and waited for Shawn to come.

"Shawn! Come on! I'm hungry!" I yelled across the hause.
"Okay okay I'm ready. Come on let's go." he said placing a soft kiss on my cheek and holding my hand.

The car ride was pretty quite besides the song playing on the radio. Shawn was humming the song.

I am confused. He hasn't officially asked me to be his girlfriend but we are not just 'friends' either. I mean friends don't make out, right? We confessed our feelings to each other last night so I think we are dating? I really don't know.

As I was drowning in my toughts I realized we have stopped outside a really cute cafe.
We got out of the car and walked inside the cafe hand in hand. We sat down and ordered.
Shawn ordered eggs with some beacon and I ordered pancakes. We were just talking about some random stuff and I was laughing at something he said. Just then he said "You know you are adorable when you laugh." I could literally feel myself blush so I looked down.
"That was a nice compliment Mendes but I really wanna know...uhm...what are we now?" I asked slightly nervous.
"Uhm..actually that's the reason why I brought you here. To ask the precious question. I know we haven't known each other for that long but I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels a connection between us and I wanna give it a try....if you'd like.Will you be my girlfriend and make me the happiest weirdo in the whole entire universe?" he asked laughing at the end.

I laughed with him and said "of course you weirdo. I was here all the time even before we met waiting for you to ask me the damn question. Hell yeah!" I said laughing.
He had this huge smile on his face. He got up from his chair and came closer to me, made me stand up and hugged me. Soo tight. He lifted me a little and started spinning me around.

"I told you you are a weirdo." I said laughing.
"But you date me now don't you." he said smirking.
"Oh hell yeah I do." I said. That made both of us laugh.

After eating our delicious breakfast we decided to take a walk on the beach. It was so quiet. The only sound around us was the waves hitting the shore and our footsteps.

We both were just enjoying each others presence. That's something we do really often. I was peaceful around him and I was just proud of calling him mine.

"What are you thinking about?" he said curious.
"You." I said with a smirk on my face.
"Hmm someone's beeing cheesy, I see." he said and that caused both of us to laugh.
"How do you do it?"
"Do what?"
"How do you always place a smile on my lips. I haven't smiled that much in years but you just bring back old habits of mine." I say. We stopped and now I was looking in his eyes.
"You are the reason why I smile so I feel like you need to be happy and I know you deserve to be." he says and I can feel tears in my eyes.
Right when he opened his mouth to say something I hugged him. Soo tight and he hugged me back. I feel like when we hug I just found the missing piece in me and connect with it.

I know it sounds cliche but he feels like the one. He is so caring and goofy and just he is something else. He is like the father I have never had growing up, looking after me but the friend I can always depend on and that makes him the one.

We are hugging each other for a while now and I can feel myself relax.
"Are you okay?" he asks me curious.
"Yeah it's just...what you said was so precious to me. You know how to touch my heart Mendes."
"Your heart is ours now. As long as it beats we both live. It gives our love, life and it might be too early and fast but I love you Melissa Shell and I always will. I've been with you for a month now and I am so glad that I found you."