Glenn and Fred IV - Part I

Freddie held onto Glenn's waist unwilling to loosen his grip.

"Come on. We have been standing for way to long," Glenn's face turned sour and his eyes grown tired of his brother.

"Just say you'll marry me."

Glenn was shaken by those words, "I thought we already went over this. I said we already have the same last name so what is the point?"

"Why are you like this?" Freddie dragged them to a couch of two. "I already got permission from mom and dad and grandma."

Glenn pressed his lips together trying his best to not raise his voice anymore than he have to, "If I needed their permissions, do you think you could've touched me?"

Silence befell them until Glenn declared, "So, I would appreciate it if you'll let me go."

"Then I want to know why you allowed me to touch you in the first place," Freddie placed his chin on Glenn's shoulder and stared at Glenn.

A profound smile drew across Glenn's soft face, "Because I was dumb."

Freddie rolled his eyes unnecessarily to show Glenn how disappointed he was in Glenn's answer.

"That was my own reason," Glenn tried peeling Freddie's hands off of him which Freddie instantly snapped back to his possessive self.

"And in all those time, can you truly say you never loved me? More than a brother? More than a companion?"

Those words stunned Glenn because he believed that it have always been Eros. Not Agape. Not Platonic. Glenn knew that it was Eros.

"No. I never loved you," Glenn faked a confident smirk which Freddie bought. "You're not the only person I have ever slept with. Why be faithful to a person I know I'll lose interest in? Like right now?"

Jealousy grow from within Freddie like setting a fire to a forest, "Who are they?"

"I don't know. They were one night stands. This child in my belly is not even yours so stop trying to take responsibility," Glenn's tongue clicked causing Freddie to sit still and Glenn was able to break free.

"Well then, Merry Christmas," Glenn yawned and stretched his arms high above his head.

Freddie got up and took one of Glenn's hand.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Freddie ignored him and put their hands in his pocket.

"Did you not hear me asked you a question? Are you deaf?" Glenn punched Freddie's shoulder which was made of muscles, "Ouch."

Freddie stoped to glare at Glenn's cute reaction and then continued to walk down the halls, down the staircase, more halls, and to a recreation of their childhood room in California.

On the bookshelves were Glenn's favorite books in their exact order from his memories. He swallowed his amusement to annoy Freddie, "Was I supposed to feel something?"

Due to Freddie's quick temper he angrily muttered, "Why are you always like this when no one is around?"

"Like what?"

"Being rude to me like the adorable Glenn was just an illusion," Freddie squeezed Glenn's moisturized hand.

"Do you mind? Contrary to popular beliefs, I do feel physically pain," Glenn's face was his usual indifferent face like he lost interested in this world a long time ago.

Freddie loosen his grip but not enough where Glenn could be free.

"You want to talk right?" Glenn smirked and Freddie nodded as a reply, "Then let my hand go. I'll talk to you in a civilized manner."