Dan and Fred III - Part II

After a good 5 minutes or so, Dan made a determined face as he decided to walk pass Jonathan sitting on the toilet and out of the bathroom.

Dan wrapped himself all the way up to his armpits but he felt air flustering around his butt; so he decided to have it high in the front and low on the back.

He slide the shower door opened and walked out without giving Jonathan the attention he wanted. Fortunately, Dan made it out.

Even later that night, Fredrick didn't went to bed with Dan because he chose to enjoy brotherly time during his honeymoon.

Dan pretended that he didn't mind and actually wanted some alone time since Fredrick was always so needy.

The rest of Dan's honeymoon was more or less a repeat of that evening except Dan began to grow tired of Jonathan and Fredrick's ignorance to everything; so, Dan left a week early but it was okay since Fredrick didn't even notice until he got to the airport.

"Ay, where's Dan?" Fredrick looked about, "Fuck!"

He swiftly pulled out his phone and dialed Dan and once Dan answered, Fredrick yelled, "Where the fuck are you? The plane is lifting in 20 minutes!"

Dan didn't wanted to reply but decided that Fredrick have the right to know where he was, "I'm in the yard with the kids."

"New York?"

"Yes," and it was there that Dan was waiting for Fredrick to start screaming at him through the phone and he was right.

"Mommy?" Freddie held Glenn's hand with tearful eyes, "Is daddy mad at you?"

"Well, you know your daddy," Dan began to form a story in his head to tell the kids and nothing came to mind. "He'll be happy again soon. Why don't you ask him when he get back?"

Dan powered off his phone not wanting another call from his irresponsible husband.

Glenn and Freddie whispered to themselves and once they were done, they explained their plan to Dan, "Mommy, we'll take care of Ellie because we're big boys now and you need to make up with daddy."

Dan couldn't helped but smiled at his sons' kind and thoughtful suggestions, "Okay. Your daddy will be back tonight so is a night at grandma be good?"

"Yes! That's perfect!" Glenn chuckled sweetly as he jumped into his brother's side, "I'm fine anywhere if Freddie is there with me."

Then Ellie, who was in Dan's arms, started giggling with the sunlight reflected off her eyes and skins to show her approval.

"Alright," Dan placed his hand top of Ellie's and gestured for his sons to do the same, "Our plan is in set. Let's make it successful, okay?"

Freddie and Glenn really enjoyed the idea of a mission and supported Dan with the task of making up with Fredrick wholeheartedly.

Later that day at their house in Little Olive, Vera came to pick up the kids.

"So that damn old Junior actually had a kid with another woman," the stern and tall old woman clicked her tongue. "How am I not surprised."

"Yeah," Dan laughed because if he didn't, he would had joined Vera and her angry movement.

Dan buckled Ellie into a toddler car seat and telling Vera what to do-like probabilities and statistics.

"...Unlike Glenn, Ellie hates being hug too much so if she starts crying, don't pick her up and simply hand her a bottle or change her diaper and leave her with a bottle..."