Christmas Ruin!

I go to Glenn's side and rub his back. I don't have the guts to say anything.

Ray closes the door back up and locks it this time, "Are you okay?"

After a few moments of constant puking, Glenn replies, "No, I can't eat buns anymore. They suddenly smell disgusting to me."

He gets up and begins brushing his teeth. His hygiene is probably the best out of everyone in this storyline.

"You're pregnant, hon," Ray pulls out a pregnancy test, "Don't ask."

"I'm sure I'm not. It's probably some sort of flu because I have been having constant headaches lately," he smiles at the mirrors revealing his teeth to be as white as a new toilet bowl.

"Didn't Dan give birth to you?" Ray asks for reassurance.

"Yes? He's my biological mother," Glenn is getting weird vibes from Ray in which I do too since my biological mother is also part of the SSRP.

"You guys weren't here earlier, but Dr Vang's Secretary...Oh, shit. I forgot her name already-Estella something. Anyway that's not important.

She said the reproductive gene in your mothers can be passed down to the you guys as well. So...If you had sex, I suggest taking a pregnancy test."

Glenn and I slap our forehead simultaneously feeling all sort of regrets and anger, "Why did they not tell us this earlier?"

She pulls out a pill. She hands Glenn the pregnancy test while the pill is for me, "Nobody have to know. You should make the decision."

I look at Glenn who stares back at me helplessly. He has been so stern and confident, I haven't seen this concern face of his since we were little kids.

"Is there a pill for me too?" Glenn asks Ray with a pale face.

"No, I don't kill unborn babies," Ray shakes her head. "And even if I do believe in Pro-Choice, I don't have the pill on me and your child must be so big by now."

His eyes become red and a single tear drops from his eye as he rubs his abdomen.

He opens the pregnancy test and asks us, "Um, may you both please turn around for just a moment."

"Ah, sure," Ray holds my shoulder as we turn away. I hear the waste liquid slowly flushes out and I look at the pill in my hand. I swallow it.

Being this close to Ray, I can hear her heartbeat throbbing acceleratingly, slowing down, accelerating again, slowly down again, and the cycle continues.

After a good ten minutes or so, (after flushing long ago of course) Glenn puts the test next to the sink and walks out without saying anything.

"Do you think it is right for us to see it?" Ray asks me.

"I honestly don't know, but if he didn't want us to see it, he would've taken it with him."

"So should we?" Ray asks again and as if we knew each other mind, we rush to see the plus symbol.

Ray then grab the test with its container, wraps them up with toilet papers, and shoves them inside her purse. Luckily she has a purse.

We don't need anybody else to know since Glenn didn't say anything.

"Who do you think is the father?" Ray asks in a curious yet melancholy tone.

"Your guess is as good as mine. Glenn stopped telling his feelings to me since long ago."

I see myself in the mirror and think to myself, That could've been me.

"Gabe! Help!" Ralph is shoved to the door.

Ray opens it and Ralph and Freddie both fall down to the floor, "You guys are seriously legal adults. Ralph you need to stop picking fights with people you don't like."

"I didn't. He started it!" He gets up and hide behind me.

Ralph must've made an annoying face because Freddie's face indicated that he's all riled up.

I slap his arm around my waist for annoying my best friend. I look up to see what I was expecting. A class clown. How did Freddie fall into this trap?

"What did you do to Freddie?" I ask him.

"Why does everyone think that I'm the bad guy here? Freddie started the fight."

"It's because you made Glenn cried! Did you touch his hair?" I recall the story with Gwen and them.

"No shit. I walk pass him and ask if he's okay and he just start crying," Ray and I make eyes contact.

"Exactly! No shit. My brother doesn't cry if you simply just walk pass and ask if he's okay," Freddie jumps forward about to punch Ralph's face since he's tall and I'm average.

"What's going on here?" Fredrick stops his son punch. We all stand tall like soldier boys.

"I asked what's going on here?" Although he didn't shout or scream, we all fear the devils radiating off of him. "Freddie?"

"Ralph made Glenn cry so I-"

"I didn't!...sir. He just begin crying when I ask if he was okay," Ralph looks into Fredrick's eyes to show that he isn't lying.

Dan who was standing behind Fredrick rush off to see his son.

Gray and the rest also rush up the stairs to see what all the ruckus is.

"Let's get down stairs and into seats before discussing this further," Mr deSillisa suggests, "And this bathroom is too small for all of us."

Because the party is almost over anyway, the majority of the guests return home. This include Carly's family since they have a newborn baby.

The living roomand its chairs allowed for all 10 of us to sit around with Ellie going over to her cousin's house and Glenn and Dan upstairs.

"So why is my son crying?" Fredrick begins. It shows that a fight between stupid boys is less important to him than the tears his son shed.

Knowing this, Freddie and Ralph looks dumb refusing to explain the situation.

Hey, things are always getting dramatic 😁 I hope you look for to the next chapter as I am. Thank you for reading!!