"I can't go see her, she left me. She doesn't wanna see me."

"Lie again bitch. That's your baby and I'm not talking about the one inside her. There has to be something going on 'cause considering the way y'all were together, there's no way she just walked away from that."

"Well she did-"

"I refuse to believe that she did. I'm going to go talk to her."

Nicki POV

I knocked on Normani's house door and pursed my lips. This was the same house that Beyoncé bought 5 months ago.

I knew Bey would give it to her.

Dinah answered the door and hugged me like she'd been waiting to seen me for ages.

"You better be here to talk to my best friend. She's going crazy without Beyoncé, you gotta do something." She whined in my ear and unholy thoughts were there that weren't supposed to be.

"How do you know about Beyoncé?"

"She kept saying her name until I finally forced her ass to tell me what was up. Please fix her."

She let me go and I walked into the house with Dinah right behind me. I walked upstairs and Mani was there, pouting. She looked so adorable. Her belly was getting to be a little pudge.

"Normani."

"Yes?"

"Can you tell me why you left Bey? It's gotta be something deeper than just you not wanting to be with her 'cause just a few days ago, you wanted all of her. Now all of a sudden your mind is changed? No. What's going on?"

"Nothing. I just don't want her no more."

I sighed and sat down on the bed in front of her.

"Beyoncé has showed more of herself to you than she has any other woman in her life. You're the only person she likes to kiss, you're the only person she wants to touch. She's in love with you and I know you're in love with her too. You can't just let it end like this."

"She can and she will. Normani is my girlfriend and she's not leaving me for some-"

"I dare you to say something about my best friend. Little boy, I will tear you to shreds, dong test me." I warned, looking him up and down.

"You won't do shit."

"I don't know why you think we won't find you and kill you, my nigga but you got shit fucked up. I know niggas like you. They talk mad shit then skip town when that heat find they ass. Don't skip town now, it'll only be worse for you."

"Nicki stop. Why are you threatening him?"

"He's the reason, ain't he? What this fuck nigga told you? Whatever he 'promised' he would do, he can't. Come on." I held my hand out for her.

"Where are we going?"

"To talk to Bey. It's obvious that y'all need each other."

Normani POV

Sitting in front of Beyoncé with nothing to say seemed to be a reoccurring offense.

She looked like she had been crying and I can't lie, I had been too.

"Bey-"

"Nicki told me that Rome said something to you. I wanna know what he said."

"He didn't say anything." I said, looking down.

She stood up and stood beside me. She cupped my chin, making me look up at her.

"What did he say to you?"

"H-He said that he would hurt you, he would go public, he said he would kill you if I came back to you. I don't want you hurt Beyoncé."

"You dead ass think that nigga can even lay a finger on me?"

"He's not dumb, he knows what he's doing Bey."

"And I know what I'm doing too, so you protecting this man doesn't make any sense to me. None of this is making sense to me, I need to know everything Mani."

"Like what?" I asked.

She sat down on top of the table. "Why the hell you really thought that he could put his hands on me or even touch me and why didn't you just tell me?"

"'Cause a lot of people underestimate him and then he turns around and does exactly what they thought he couldn't do and I didn't want that to happen to you. He's a powerful person."

"Normani, you're so stupid. If he's powerful, what am I?"

"Did you just call me stupid?"

"I didn't mean it like that."

I raised my eyebrows. "You need to start thinking about shit before you say it 'cause you've really got me fucked up lately."

"Watch your mouth."

"Why? It's not like you can actually do anything." I smirked at her.

"You're milking this pregnancy, aren't you?"

Hopefully we were off this whole Rome situation because I wanted to be done talking about him.

"I am, now are we finished with this conversation?"

"Hell yeah. We're finished with this conversation."
______
a/n : any predictions?