Then SHABOOM it went from there. We started dating for at least 3 months I introduced her to Tyler, Tania, Tajayla and told her about my situation with that damned of a woman Tati. She told me about her 2 kids Brittany who is 3 and Brian who is 2. Cute kids and they are so manner-able. That damn Brittany got a sassy ass mouth tho I be wanting to pop her in it but apparently I can't discipline her because she's not mine. That girl calls me daddy I have the right to discipline her. My bible says spare the rod spoil the child. Them children is gonna get whooped shit. When Tati had my son Jaylen 6 months ago I was happy I got another boy because I just can't take no more of females and shit. Ayanna was at the hospital when he was born and Tati called herself "getting mad" like fuck wrong with you?

"Taihere who is this BITCH you brought to the birth of OUR son ?" I rolled my eyes at Tatiana don't she got a husband why is she so mad that my new girl here tryna support me.

"Tatiana it don't matter, you already signed over all your rights over all of  MY children you can just take yo hoes ass back to yo square ass husband and yo spongebob built ass kids. Don't worry bout why she here, she holding me down right now. That's the last thing you need to worry about." I spat at her grabbing a hold of Ayanna's hand and looking over at the nurses cleaning my newborn baby boy.

"Don't talk about my husband and children. I may have had a whole different life but they accepted it and forgave me. I just wished you did the same so we can move on." She sighed and I looked at her and busted out laughing like does she get any dumber.

"Tatiana that nigga took yo dumbass back the fuck I look like taking you back ? I'm not gonna forgive you for having a whole different life and lying to me and my kids. Fuck You Tatiana real shit yo." The nurses looked at us and shook their heads. But shit I did not give a fuck this bitch had the nerve to tell me to forgive and move forward with her. Do I look goofy or some shit?

So after that I brought all of them to the house and everybody warmed up to Ayanna and her kids very fast. Of course Ahjanae questioned her and her intentions because that last situation had everyone in shock.

"Mr get up so we can open presents you being a creep shorty." Brittany spat at me I cocked my head to the side then flicked her in her mouth she looked at me shocked so did Ayanna.

"You gon watch who you talkin to, I done told you more than once to speak to adults with respect I don't give a damn if it's Christmas the same rules apply. You keep playing wit me and I'll take all them damn gifts back." She nodded and got out the bed leaving out the room. I turned to see Ayanna glaring at me I just laughed at her and took my son out her arms and had Tania, Tyler, Tajayla, and Brian follow me to the living room. Ayanna need to get that girl in check it's not her fault she spoiled rotten or nothing but she needs to know as long as I'm taking care of her and being that father figure in her life she will not disrespect me at all. That's an automatic tear dat ass up.

  Ahjanae Young

I walked out my bathroom to see my son Mason crawling and talking in his baby talk while Malaysia and Jared were playing with their toys

I walked out my bathroom to see my son Mason crawling and talking in his baby talk while Malaysia and Jared were playing with their toys. Jajaun and I decided it was best for us to live together instead of living in the house with every damn body. After that dinner I realized I could not trust some of those females my brothers bring around. Tatiana and Journey really blew my mind the whole dinner. Now Tatiana I didn't really know her that long she was basically a secret to me. She didn't really hold that much value in my life but she was someone my brother was in love with and had kids with so I tried my best to get to know her and accept the girl. She sold me the biggest sob story ever talking bout her parents didn't give no shits about her, she was an only child, her grandparents were strung out on drugs, she was in and out of shelters. Guess what? THE SHIT WAS A LIE. Who lies about shit like that ? Who takes the time out of their fucking day to make up a story with intricate details? Her lil lying ass. Once I found out she was fucking rich, her parents are CEO's Of companies, and her grandparents are literally preachers I cut ties. That was before the dinner though. Now journey that broke my heart, the bond I built with that girl was crazy. She was like a sister that's would never leave me, and she started showing her true colors once her and Jai got back from Pasadena. Seeing her having withdrawals and scratching her arms really hurt me but it was also disturbing because she put the safety of my little niece, Chasity, at stake. It broke my heart to see Jai as hurt as he was, he went and married a woman he thought was perfect and she turned out to be the complete opposite. But for me and Jajaun we are engaged with 3 kids all close in age and he tryna get me pregnant again but I think the fuck not. I'm not carrying no more kids that shit is stressful as hell. We opened presents over here because I wanted this to be an intimate moment between me and my kids. It's all of their first Christmas so I want them to be with their parents of course we're going over to the house for family dinner. But having them open their gifts at the house is vey easier. We balled out.

"Babe you set a date?" Jajaun said creeping behind me I smiled and looked up at him.

"No I was thinking we wait awhile ya know? Malaysia and Jared just turned one and Mason isn't even one yet. So I was thinking we wait a year so Mason can participate. So can Chasity, Jaylen, and Alana too. You know a bunch of babies just entered the family." I'm still young I'm 19 years old with three kids and haven't even finished college. That's a lot. Jajaun wanted me to be a stay at home mom but fuck I look like depending on a nigga? He hasn't graduated yet we both don't have real stable jobs. Archer had this money set aside for me and I could use it whenever so I'm using that money for everything. Now I have to open up my own MUA shop because I was gonna do that with Tatiana, Journey, and Azana. But yeah that's not happening. I heard Jajaun sigh and leave from behind me. I rolled my eyes and went to get Malaysia dressed. He keeps pressuring me about this wedding and quite frankly it's getting annoying. We need to feel stable in our life before we go throw money on a damn wedding. Let's be honest Jajaun is the man of the house and everyone excepts the man of the house to pay bills, grind, and rack in money right? Well that's not him. He thinks he doesn't have to work since he goes to school. We been using the money Archer gave me and that's running low, I can't keep using that money I'm putting it towards the kids college funds. Then this man keep talking bout he want another kid. These kids is expensive. Then wanna fuss about waking up in the middle of the night. You can't want kids and not want the challenges that come with them that's inevitable. In a minute ima tell him to get off his ass and get a damn job. He don't do shit but go to school. Then every time I bring it up he says that same tired old line " When you at work what I'm doing? I'm taking care of 3 kids. This dad shit ain't easy and you keep acting like it is. Who gonna watch our kids when we at work? Huh? Oh ok. Thought so." Like nigga when I'm not at work I'm taking care of the kids while you sit in the pigsty you call a man cave. I don't have a problem being the breadwinner but I want him to feel stable too. I don't want him to feel like he's depending on me. I also don't want our sons to feel like they gotta depend on anybody or any woman other than me for anything. They need to know how to stand on their two feet but with they daddy that's not gonna happen. Lord just give me the strength.

Wassuh y'all. Long time no see or watevesssss. But yeaaa so this book is slowly but surely coming to an end at chapter 30 :) if you want a sequel just say the word 💯I got other books in the works but I want this to keep going up. But that 1.63 k reads is looking MIGHTY NICE 😍❕preciate y'all frrrrrr ! Also I'm sorry I haven't updated like real recently too. I just started reading books instead of writing in mine but yeeeelllll Love y'all ❣️❕