Family Trip

"Hey you packed and ready Mani", Keith asked Normani as they looked at their luggage.

"Yeah I'm so ready to have some fun", Norman I said excitedly as she closed her suitcase.

"Alright let's head with everyone else", Keith said they pulled the suitcases out of the bed then walked out of the house to walk right into the next.

"How the hell are you guys ready if I barely can get myself "ready" in the morning?", Dinah asked watching them walk in.

"Simple beach is bikinis, dresses, and shorts so just pick all that stuff up", Normani explained.

"Help me pack girl Yonce, Blue, Jay, Al's ,and Laur are all ready to go and I barely have the outfit for today", Dinah complained making everyone laugh.

"Here Dinah I got this from your pile", Normani said giving her a bunvh of stuff to put in while Dinah got more "There see not so hard"

"Okay I'm ready let's go hit up Hawaii", Dinah exclaimed and everyone got up and headed to the car.

Lauren, Ally, Normani, and Keith in one car then Jay, Blue, Beyoncé, and Dinah in the other. They were a very mixed family because everyone came from different places but they were also very close. No one questioned the closeness instead they enjoyed it and lived in the moment.

"So have you guys thought of any names for the baby?", Ally asked and Lauren looked at Normani.

"Yeah we do but I think we should change it up just a bit", Keith said before Normani could say anything.

"What were you thinking of Keith?", Normani asked him.

"Brooklyn instead of Angel I just think it sounds better", Keith explained.

"Ooh I like that and so does she look", Normani said referring to her moving stomach.

"Thats our little Brooklyn Jane", Keith said.

"Brooklyn Jane like as Jane for Dinah", Ally said shocked.

"Yeah it is a surprise so don't you guys say anything", Keith said.

"Well Angel is just going to be a nickname", Lauren said.

They arrived at the airport and they put away there luggage they had and all got in the private jet.

"Mama where we going again", Blue asked as the plane began taking off.

"We are going to Hawaii", Beyoncé said.

"Ooh Ha- wa- ii is it fun?"

"Yes Blue there are beaches there, water slides, and a bunch of other fun stuff" ,Normani told Blue who was getting more excited.

"When do we get to Hawaii?", Blue asked.

"About 5 hour is it is far from here", Ally answered her.

Normanis POV

An hour of flying had passed, almost everyone was asleep at the moment except for Ally who was doing her nails. I had my hand on my bump and I began feeling a little kick where my hand. I moved my hand around and I realized the baby was kicking wherever I put my hand and it was the cutest thing ever.

"Ally", I whispered.

"Yes mani"

"Come I wanna test something", I said and she came next to me "put your hand right here then move it but slowly"

She put her hand on my belly she felt the kicking and the baby was sort of following along with her. She followed me more though I guess she could tell who was who and it was cute.