Party

(SK: I jumped a bit forward along just because I wanted to)

"Look at these aren't these adorable", Normani said showing Keith small baby onsies.

"Aww our little girl would look so adorable wearing that", Keith said as he looked at them.

Keith and Normani were looking at baby clothes and everything they could possibly need so they could begin setting up their nursery. Normani is currently six months and she is no longer performing but she still goes to the studio with the girls. They were working on album that would be released whenever Normani returned back to working. Keith was started doing smaller acting and modeling projects so he could be around Normani often which was the best thing for him.

They finally moved into their own place they were offered all the needed was to set it up fully. Jill also found a place to live that was close around them yet gave her a chance to enjoy her own space. She constantly visited them and the girls of 5H because they had become an unseperable squad.

Normani POV

"Look at these we gotta get these", Keith told me as he showed me some small baby dresses that were the cutest things ever.

"I think we have everything we need", I said looking at our very full shopping cart.

"Haha you're right", Keith said and we headed to the register.

Once we paid everything we got we made our way to the car and put everything away. Instead of going home we went out to eat at In and Out to get a milkshake. We put everything and went to my mom's place.

"Yo many we gonna head out to a party girl you gotta join us", Dinah said.

"Hmm let me think about it just kidding yes I need to party", I said.

"Keith come too and y'all can hit the red carpet well all of us", Dinah said.

"Why not we gotta have some fun", he said.

"LAUREN THEY'RE GOING WITH US",

"Yasssss", she yelled from the other room.

"Okay well lets start getting ready then cause it's kind of far from here bring your stuff so we can get ready", Dinah told me.

"Give me a second", I said.

I got up and went to get an outfit along with my make up and a curling iron. When I returned Dinah also had everything sprawled about and so did Lauren.

"You guys are still messy make up girls", I said as I began doing my makeup.

"Ain't no other way to do it so yes", Lauren said as she put on mascara.

"Yeah you're right", Dinah said.

We began dancing around as the music played.

"Normani help me with my hair", Lauren said she straightened it.

"Here let me see", I said and I grabbed the straightner and the back.

"Ooh yes girls y'all are slaying me", Dinah said looking at us.

I finished my hair and make up then I changed into my outfit. (Imagine shes pregnant the point is just the out fit)

 (Imagine shes pregnant the point is just the out fit)