Positive

Keith's POV / 2 Week Later

Normani is amazing but recently she's been acting pretty funny. I don't think she realizes it yet though cause she doesn't question it. Normani walked up to me with her face so pale and scared. Honestly whatever she's about to say is gonna be some scary thing.

"Keith...um.... Can we talk real quick... Alone" she said.

"Yes of course baby girl", I answered nervously I have no idea what's about to happen but the girls aren't around for no hints I walked up with her to our bedroom and she locked the door.

"I can't let anyone know about this yet" she said taking a seat on the bed.

"Whats up baby girl" I said sitting next to her.

"My period hasn't dropped" she said.

"Wait what" I said kind of smiling.

"Why you smiling"

"Follow me" I said as I walked to the mirror in our bathroom.

"I know we are cute together but why you being me to the mirror"

"Look at your face its glowing and you've been acting a little different recently and craving more food than usual"

"I didn't realize that" she said more nervous.

"Dont worry mamas you are alright but maybe we made a Lil baby on our honey moon" I said wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck.

"You think so" Normani responded smiling with the biggest smile.

"Yes I do but we should make sure of that" I told her still holding her.

"Alright but no one needs to know yet" Normani said trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Come on baby let's go take a trip to the store" I said walking out of the bathroom holding her hand.

"Alright let me get my purse" she said getting her purse and unlocking the door.

We walked out of the room and I have never been more excited than any other time in my life. As we walked out Lauren and Dinah were watching a movie they were to busy to even notice us. It was funny to see them not being nosey on what were doing. We didn't escape unnoticed Blue saw us and decided to tag along to the store which was not bad because she didn't understand it too much.

Location ~ Target

"Baby can we ice cream while we're here in the store I really been craving it" Normani said grabbing a shopping cart.

"Of course plus it will help throw everyone off" I said

"What are you guys talking about?" Blue said as Normani picked her and put her in the shopping cart.

"Getting ice cream and candy but you can't tell anyone yet" I told her as her eyes lit up.

"I won't tell anyone I promise" she said

"Pinky promise" Normani said raising our her pinky

"Pinky promise" Blue said as they promised it.

"Alright let's go get the ice cream and candy" I said walking to ailse with ice cream and candy.

"So much candy mommy would let me get much" Blue said with her eyes lit up.

"Im gonna go get the test while you and Blue get ice cream and candy" Normani said walking away.

"Alright baby so Blue what should we get", Keith said.

"That candy and this one" she said pointing to many different bags of candy.