Disappointed

It was pretty late at night that Jill, Normani, and Keith were packing to leave to San Fransisco. They all thought of rescheduling but the tickets were paid for so it would be a waste not to go.

"If only I could use the pregnancy excuse", Normani said as they walked out of their house with their luggage.

"It was way to little time Jill didn't get much of a chance to hang out here", Keith said.

"Yeah and now I got return to 'tea with the queen ha ha'", Jill said.

"You should just move out here with us", Keith said.

"Yeah I am looking at that I love it here"

"Ooh yay and then we can actually like hang out more without a time limit", Normani said.

"Yeah cause Keith be keeping you all to himself he aint sharing"

"Hey she's my wife it's my job"

**

They arrived shortly at San Fransisco the flight wasn't the longest but the drive sure was so it was a time saver. They decided to Uber to their parents house instead of having them pick them up.

"Aah I'm back boring San Fran", Jill said.

"Ready Normani?", Keith asked and Normani took a deep breathe then nodded.

It was sort of a hit or miss visiting his parents for they have always been unstable. The last visit went well but Keith clearly could tell that they weren't all happy. Jill knew no one was coming out of that house happy she actually had a plan B incase it all ended as she thought.

"Mom dad I'm home with some two special guest", Jill said as she walked in along with Keith and Normani.

"Finally you're done with all your whole thought of vacation now you can get back to working and who's here", her dad said

"Good to see you too dad", she mumbled "Keith and Normani"

"Hi dad hi mom" Keith said excitedly hoping their mood would change.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Powers", Normani said shyly.

"Oh she's still with you", his mom said.

"Yes and we came with good news but clearly y'all aint wanting to hear it" Keith said and Normani held his hand hoping to console him.

"Hmm well tell us who knows it might actually be a good", his dad said.

"We are expecting a little girl", Keith said excitedly.

"Oh how wonderful", his mom said sarcastically.

"Are you even sure it's your child you know girls these day", his dad followed his mother statement.

"Oh hell no you guys are really being a pile of salt over one of the biggest things ever y'all gonna have me out of this house in five", Jill said defending them.

"Mr. Powers the child is in fact his he is the only man in my life who I love and who I share my love to", Normani said calmly.

"Yet you still perform like you dont", Mrs. Power said.

"You know what Normani let's go it was a bad idea coming over here should of saved our time", Keith said begining to walk out.

"Wait Keith let me pack my stuff up I'm not living hear no more not with them I cant I need to be happy and I need to really on my tear filled pillow or my blade", Jill said and she ran up to her room.

"We will be outside", Keith said as they walked out and sat in the sidewalk waiting for Jill.

Jill got everything she knew she would used and she packed up. She decided enough was enough and she cleaned out her room the whole room empty as if no one ever entered. Finally, she walked out and threw everything away that she wouldn't take along with her car keys.

"Come on you guys let's go I know a place already", Jill said walking to the car.

"Where we going", Normani asked.

"A hotel close by", Jill answered.

**
Normani's POV

We came up here with high hopes and came out well all mad and stressed. At first I was hoping everything was going to go great yet as we entered I felt a feeling it was nowhere near good. Jill probably had a feeling things wouldn't end well because when we left the house she had everything ready. Here we all were in hotel room eating pizza it was early in the day and we had nothing to do. Keith and Jill looked as if they were both hurting which was understandable but the little one growing was active.

"Guys wanna feel something cool", I said to them with a smile.

"What you mean is she kicking I wanna feel", Jill said excitedly.

"Yeah feel it you too Keith", I said and they put their hands on my belly.

"Wow this is so weird and cool", Jill said.

"I didn't expect her to be this active", Keith said as a smile came across his face.

"Me neither", I said "Well I k ow you guys are hurt fro what your parents said. It hurt me too but I am used to it because of the media. Your parents are really missing out on the fact they have to of the best kids you could want. You guys are friendly, sweet, fun, honest, loyal, and strong no matter what they say y'all are amazing and you have my family. They love y'all already and they will love you even more also you guys really dont need full reliance on them you guys will be fine"

"Thanks Normani I just wish they weren't so rude", Keith said.

"Thanks too and I got yah I'm so ready to be on my own except I might need a place right now cause I don't got a place to really stay", Jill said.

They took their hands off my stomach after kicking stopped. I pulled out my phone and went strent to my moms number I already knew what to do.

to Mom 🐝: Hey Jill needs a place to stay while she is apartment hunting can she stay with us

To NK 🌺: She can stay here with us if she wants

To Mom🐝: Thank you ps we are coming back tomorrow

To NK 🌺: so fast? Why so fast?

To Mom🐝: Same old parent drama it was bad

To NK🌺: Oh I'm sorry but we will be waiting for y'all

"Jill you're staying with us", I said.

"Wait what I can you do that for me", Jill said.

"You are family of course you can", I said and she jumped up and down.

"you're gonna love being around us and the girls I just know it", Keith said excitedly.

"I'm gonna be a LA girl- Gonna be that Southern California life- I'm free I'm free I'm free", she chanted and both of us laughed a bit.

A good end to a bad beginning.