Shorty Shorty

Shorty shorty babygirl you look so fine
Shorty shorty babygirl you blowing my mind
Shorty shorty no ves que sin ti no puedo vivir

The gender reveal is gonna take place soon and everyone is trying to interrogate poor little Blue.

"No answer yet Normani how do you keep a child so silent" Lauren asked.

"Power of nice words", I said.

"So are you a my Lil bro or my Lil sis", Dinah said talking to my bump.

"You'll know soon enough dont worry", I said.

"You gonna be happy about it", Keith said approaching us.

"Aahhh thank you I think I got a hint", Dinah said raising her eyebrows playfully.

"Kay keep it to yourself", I said.

"Ready Normani?" Keith said and I nodded "May I have all your nosey peoples attention along with Mr and Mrs Carter"

"Damn that shade girls he got you good", my mom said taking a seat on the couch.

"It's cause he is scared of y'all" Dinah said.

"Dont say that it's supposed to be a secret Dinah", Ally said.

"Okay girls so y'all wanna know what our angel is"

"Who knows if it's gonna be an angel in this family", Lauren said.

"He is ? It's a he? Or a she? Is gonna be a an angel" my mom said.

"Lets give them the answer", Keith said and I started passing out the boxes.

"Fancy you couldnt just say it out loud instead of keeping us in suspense" Dinah whine while tearing appart the box.

They began unboxing it and seeing the blue tissue paper and then the crown and the pink baby clothes along long with a necklace that said baby girl.

"YESSSS YES YES YES", Dinah said jumping out her seat and jumping with the crown.

"Our Lil harmony is gonna be a princess" Ally said excitedly.

"She gonna be a bad ... B.... baddie" Lauren said as my mom gave her the look.

"Aw my I had a feeling it was gonna be a girl" my momsaid holding the crown.

"My first grandchild a girl just like my first child", my dad said smiling.

"Mommy mommy its girl can I have tea party with her?" Blue says running over to Beyoncé.

"I don't know you have to ask Mani and Keith"

"Okay Mani can me and her have tea parties together?"

"Of course you can" Keith said and I nodded to that.

I took a seat down and I began feeling a movement in my stomach.

"Keith you guys I think she's kicking", after I said that I felt a strong kick a few times and the smile in my face grew so big.

"Aw my princess is excited" Keith said as he began putting his hand on my stomach feeling the small kicks. Everyone was lost at first and they caught onto what was happening. After she stopped kicking I cried a little because it was such a surreal moment for me. Keith hugged me and wiped my tears and everyone was just like aww.

"That's my OTP right there look at that it's just perfection", Dinah said clapping making us laugh.

"Sit down Captain Dinah you fifty notches above the limit", Lauren said with lots of sass.