Jilly's Adventure

Jill POV
It's 2 in the morning and I'm doing something really crazy and unexpected Im going on a trip to Mexico last minute. I was invited by my baby brother and I'm excited to see them since we don't see each other to often. I have everything packed all I have to do is drive to the airport which is kind of close to me. I made my way out of my room with all my stuff and waited for the uber who was going to take me to the airport. The uber arrives and I made my way to the airport and I went to my terminal and waited for my flight. I checked my messages until my flight was boarding passengers.

"Miss Miss wake up the flight is over" I heard as someome tapped my shoulder.

"Thanks oh damn Im sorry for falling asleep on yall and having yall waiting"

"No problem and no worries", the lady said as I got up and got my things then made my way off the plane.

"Bien venido a México estas en Acapulco", a flight attendamt said as I went to get my luggage. I looked around and I saw Keith along with Normani waiting for me.

"Jillyyyyyy"

"Babbyyyyy Brooooooo Maniiiiiii" I said running towards them.

"Jillll" Normani said as I wrapped my arms around them.

"So how was the flight" Keith asked as he got my luggage

"I slept through it the lady had wake me up" I said laughing.

"I've been there before it was embarrassing let's go get some coffee" , Normani said and Keith looked at her in an interesting way.

"Mani you can't have coffee remember", Keith said as we walked to the car.

"Oh shoot well then I'll see if they have something else", Normani said and it had me wondering why.

"Why can't Normani drink coffee?", I asked as we got into the car.

"How should we tell you this well our surprise has to do with this" Kieth said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm pregnant" Normani said and I looked at her it all made sense to me now. I couldn't hell myself I let out a loud scream.

"Oh my my my goodnessss what wait you for real real like I am gonna be an aunt", I said as I jump around in my seat.

"Yes we for reals Jilly" Keith told me.

"How far are you"

"19 weeks almost entering the second trimester" Normani responded.

"Damn and you waited this long to tell me and what about mama and paps do they know? Im so happy for you guys now the whole glowing on stage makes sense I saw it and I was like someone get me that highlighter cause she glowing but you know what never mind" I rambled.

"We haven't told them yet we are gonna go to see them after this trip and after we take you to LA so don't spill it" Keith said.

"I didn't even realize I was glowing that much", Normani said.

"Haha but everyone think said its your highlighter and the lighting lmao" I said.

**
Normanis POV

We picked up Keith's sister Jill from the airport and she's joining us this week. Since she really didn't sleep we drove up to a coffee shop.

"Normani you don't want nothing?" Keith asked.

"I dont think they have anything with out coffee", I said.

"No tienen una bebida sin cafeína o que es café", Jill said in spanish she sounded so fluent.

Loves Locked ll जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें