Live

The internet was going wild today... Normani and Keith dropped some major hints a while ago. Everyone was shook wondering how a Fifth Harmony member could be married and pregnant. Well the marraige want hidden everyone knew they got married they had only a small glimpse of it because it was all private. The pregnancy want expected and people wanted to call it a publicity stunt yet they had no proof. This is why it was hard but harmonizers were freaking out and realizing all the small hints from Normani's action.

Normani's Pov

"Hey where is Jill?", I asked "She wasn't hear yesterday"

"She was hanging out with her friends and she stayed the night with them she's coming today", Keith answered.

"Ohh", I answered.

"Harmonizers are really all hyped and hilarious"

"I know apparently Dinah's the actual father lmao"

"And the baby is an album or Allysins child"

We laughed at all the hilarious stuff they released about it.

"Normani I got an idea lets do a live stream and tell everyone all are fams know and some friends too", Keith said.

"You're absolutely crazy I like that idea lets do that", I said and the laughed.

"And that why I love you you go along with my crazy self"

"I know", I said then I smashed my lips on his and we kissed for a while before my mom walked in.

"That is why it is so quiet here I am out dont worry", she whispered slowly walking out and we broke the kiss.

"Mom come back", I said and she walked back in.

"Yeah remind to knock even if it's the wall", she said making us laugh.

"We were just kissing", I said.

"Mhm like I didnt see Keith about to go for that hand in hair move", she answered and Keith became quiet while I laughed.

"Oml Mrs. Yoncé you're so fast Im Left shook", Keith said and she flipped her hair in true queen fashion.

"I know I am",she flipped her hair and she let out a small laugh.

"So what you wanna come in here for?", I asked.

"Well I was thinking about y'all and I realized you need your guys own spaces that hit me kinda late but yeah I dont want you guys far or feel like I'm pushing you guys out but there is a smaller house on the side of house that we haven't used and we wanma give it to yall so technically your still in our home but your own more private place"

"Wait like for real for real y'all would do that?", Keith asked.

"I have no words", I said.

"Yes I'm for reals I dont joke around so easily with this stuff", she said and she laughed a bit at our reaction.

"What do you think Keith?"

"I say we go for it she has a point about having space", he answered me.

"And I agree with him", I said.

"Okay well I'm gonna show y'all the ppace tomorrow cause I need to take out some little things I left inside there", she said and then walked out.

"You're mom is way to amazing"

"I know but she's evil too"

"Ay you wanna finish what we were doing before going live?", he asked with a smirk on his face.