Chapter 2

"I'm pregnant and it's yours."

Her face dropped as soon as I said it and she didn't say anything after. She just sat there... stuck.

We stared at each other for awhile until she put her hand on my stomach, not looking me in my eyes at all. I think she's too afraid to.

"You're actually pregnant or you playin'?" She asked.

"I'm actually pregnant Beyonce."

Her entire attitude was emotionless, blank. I didn't know what the hell she was feeling.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked.

"What do you want me to do?"

"It's not about me, it's about you. It's your body and partially your baby." She said, taking her hand off of my stomach.

"But it's partially your baby too."

"I want you to keep it but you can't afford to do that. I'm not even talking money wise. You have a career to maintain and once the media gets ahold of that, they're going to judge you like crazy. You don't deserve that and if something I put inside you causes that, it's not what I want." She shook her head.

I grabbed her face, making her look up at me. "So you want be to abort the baby?"

"No I don't, I just don't think it's a good idea to have the baby right now."

"That's what the fuck aborting the baby is Beyonce!" I yelled, pushing her off of me.

I stood up and she stood up also, grabbing my waist. She pulled me into her. "That's not what I meant, I just mean you should stay out of the public eye until you have the baby and take some time off after too."

"You still want me to be hidden." I chuckled.

"That's not what I fuckin' said Normani! I just don't want you to be judged, you're only 18. Does your mom even know?" She asked.

I shook my head, laying it on her chest, starting to cry. It was probably the hormones but I felt so bad. I hadn't told my mom and I basically just cheated on my boyfriend with the mother of my child. I felt terrible!

"What's wrong with you?"

"I cheated on my boyfriend, I'm having your baby, and I mean, you have a new submissive so we can't even be together, I value my boyfriend and you... I think you value that new sub."

"I don't have a new sub."

"So who was the girl at Starbucks with you?" I asked.

"My... sister. Well my step sister. Bianca." She said.

"Oh." I mumbled.

I pulled away from her but she just pulled me back in. "Leave him. You don't even love him, I know that much. I don't even know if you love me but I love you and you're having my baby now. Come home."

She pressed her lips against mine, holding my face. I wrapped my arms around her waist, sliding my tongue in her mouth. I love this woman and I'm having her baby, hopefully she's happy about it though.

She picked me up, continuing to kiss me. She pulled away from me, rubbing her thumb over my bottom lip. "Come home baby. I miss you so much. Plus if you don't want that nigga, you can give him to Dinah."

I laughed and pecked her lips. I know what I'm going to do already. I love her so much and I'm going to feel bad for leaving him but I have to leave Rome. I already basically cheated on him so it shouldn't be that hard for him to let me go.