13] new faces(meeting the pack)

Start from the beginning

"Marcus,Nathan go back to the prisoner's cell and find out more about the rogue and his plans"He ordered,I was getting curious about this rogue situation but let it go since I wasnt going to be here for long.

"Lets go home Mia," his tone softer when he spoke to me,"Alex ride with Declan in Zubin's car,we will be taking your car"At the mention of his car,his face fell.

"I am going with Alex,"I declared who was he to boss me around.

At my sudden outburst everyone looked astonished or shocked would be a better word.Declan chuckled, that guy sure was cheery.

"No you are not, you are my mate,also I have to ensure your safety,"Andrew stated.

"Why not if it is about my safety I am sure Alex can protect me,for the mate part you can ride with us if you want,"i reasoned.

"I just remembered Alpha I have to go the mall the car we left there has to be repaired,sorry Luna I will see you later,"Alex was the one who spoke. What a coward! Looks like I didn't really have anyother option than to ride with Mr.Obnoxious.

I was pissed at these boys why couldnt they just man up! I just walked towards the car.

"I will send someone else to pick up the car you can ride with us"I turned around to see Andrew saying this to Alex.

"Umm...okay.."he replied unsure of what else to say.

Declan and Alex were sitting ahead with Alex driving, Declan was cracking some stupid jokes on Alex but I had tuned them out.

Declan's laughter vibrated through the car.Apparently he had cracked another joke.

"Dec, I know you think people laugh with you, but you are wrong they laugh at you,"Andrew spoke I was suprised to hear Andrew joke this was the first time I heard him joke. Alex laughed at his remark.

"So says the guy,who got punched by a girl," Declan said smirking,"Nic punch,lia"

"Lia?"Alex asked.

"ya Lia as in Ame'lia',you dont mind ,do you?"he asked me.

"No its okay,"I assured.

"So Alpha when are you introducing Lia to the pack?"Alex asked.

"This weekend at the Cresent moon festival"He replied, without even asking or discussing with me.This weekend as in 4 days later? great!

"And when is the pack joining ritual?"Asked Declan.

"Tonight"was all he said.

"Tonight"I said sounding shocked. Declan turned back confused.

"Why is there a problem?"Andrew asked looking directly at me.

"No, I mean isnt tonight a bit early,shouldnt we wait.......umm,we are just here cant we keep it this weekend with the introduction?"I asked sounding casual.Becoming a pack member would mean that my thoughts would be read, my location would be known, it would be like a tracker, so no chances of escape.

"Why would it be early you are my mate, the future luna; everyone wants you in the pack why postpone it?"he asked.

I just nodded the more I would fight it the more he would want to do it today. I needed to think of another plan and that too soon.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~THE PACK HOUSE~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We stood in front of the house wow it wasn't a house it was a mansion,it was so beautiful,Andrew and his pack sure were rich.

As we approached the mansion, I couldn't help but hold my breath as I took in its magnificence, I stepped on the stone path,I could smell freshly cut grass,as we went ahead, I noticed the huge canopy of maple trees,the manor had elegance,I was awestruck,"Its beautiful."

"Our mom designed it,she poured her heart in landscaping it" Declan said proudly but he wasnt speaking to me he looked sad but quickly composed himself,"lets get in, arent you guys hungry?"

Declan was the first to go in.I was about to walk in but saw Alex wasnt moving."Arent you coming?" I asked.

"He has patrol to run,"Andrew replied.

"Oh ok buh bye then," I said. he just smiled.

I was about to get in when I heard a guy call me,"Amelia is that you?" Andrew tensed up,I was shocked too.what the hell was he doing here?

____________________________-

Cliffhanger!!  oooowww!!!!

Who is this new guy?Any ideas? There is pic on the side it is somewhat of how i imagine their house to be.

Dont forget to comment!!!

also please suggest some nice cast for the characters