chapter 15

Reminder

Jimin- bold

Taehyung -italics

Yoongi- bold italics

"Are you coming with me Jimin? "

Taehyung asked as he put on his jacket and grabbed his keys.

"I would love to but I kinda have something to do. " Jimin said, disappearing before Taehyung could question him. There was knock on the door, signaling that Minho was here to pick him up.

" guess its time to go"

//time skip. After the appointment //

Taehyung was still in shock. He was currently on the elevator up to his apartment with Minho. They just came back from the appointment and taehyung just can't stop staring at the ultrasound pictures of his baby, then back to the pregnancy pamphlet, then to the pregnancy pills, and pregnancy book, taehyung just can't stop staring period.

" thanks Minho hyung for taking me.... I'm sure you was probably busy with other things" taehyung said as they stopped infront of taehyung's door

"not at all taehyung-ah, I'm glad I could help...... If you or the baby need anything at all don't hesitate to call me "

"OK hyung " taehyung said giving a bright smile before being stopped from even attempting to move

"tae-ah.... You and suga are not together anymore right? " Minho asked causing taehyung to put his head down. Minho took that as a yes and grabbed hold of taehyung's chin, making him look up at him

"if you're not together anymore...... Then be with me taehyung-ah...... Let me love you " Minho whispered the last part while slowly moving in closer to taehyung.

Taehyung just closed his eyes tightly waiting for his hyung to claim his lips seeing as he can't move his face away because of the hold he has on his chin but the kiss never came........

In fact the hold on his chin disappeared and the sound of someone grunting could be heard. And when Taehyung opened his eyes he gasped at the sight in front of him

Yoongi standing over a bloody lipped Minho with his arm in front of Tae's body....... Like he was protecting him.

Taehung stared in shock as he watched yoongi scare away a bloody Minho. All he could think about was why. Why was Yoongi acting like this..... Is he jealous? But he was the one who broke up with him..... Brutally

But then taehyung thought about why he would be here in the first place..... Then he started to panic, freaking thinking about what if Yoongi found out that he was pregnant. He wasn't mentally prepared or ready to have that conversation with the elder.

"why the fuck was you about to let that piece of shit kiss you huh?!" yoongi practically growled out his question, scaring Taehyung out of his thoughts

"i-i" Taehyung stuttered, but before he was able to get out the rest of his sentence....

"its okay taetae I got you" Jimin says to taehyung in his head, jimin had possessed him without him noticing it.

"it's none of your business anymore yoongi-ssi, and besides..... Why are you acting jealous for, you are the one who left me.. Brutally may I add, told me that you didn't love..... That you would never love a freak like me."

jimin says shocking yoongi

"I'm not jealous..... And why would I care if you become a slut..oh wait, your already one.. And a crazy one at that. Next time if it looks like you need help, I won't help you at all"

Yoongi mentally cruses himself after the last words came out of his mouth. The look of sadness and pain that crossed taehyung's face made Yoongi feel like he was drowning.

" why will there be a next time when you told me to stay away from you? this time I'm suggesting the same....stay away from me or I will hurt you"

jimin said with angry tears, voice cracking just slightly at the end before he walked away. Going inside the apartment but not forgetting to slam the door behind him.

Yoongi sighed before looking down to see the things taehyung had dropped when he had punched Minho. Bending down, Yoongi picked up the stuff to see its all male pregnancy things.

"what the fuck" yoongi says as he read the label on the bottle

Prenatal vitamins

Kim Taehyung

Take 300mg once everyday