chapter 2

Jimin's plan has been working too good if you asked him. It's already been 6 months since he started the first part of his 10 part plan to get Yoongi to be happy again. The muscled out bunny is seriously about to give in.

Jimin teleport to jungkook's dorm to see how was the guy away from breaking when he hears moans coming from one of the rooms.

Jimin's first initial thought was ' how the fuck tae beat me here when I just left him on the bus on the way here'

Jimin point of view

"F-FUCK! baby R-Right THERE! "

"Damn BB so tight"

I heard as I approached the door, I walked through the door only to see jungkook balls deep inside a guy with pink hair. And I must say that I'm impressed with the way he's fucking that guy. I mean he's really just Pounding away haha.

I kinda felt bad as I was watching jungkook fuck, no brutally abuse this BB guy's asshole. Tae is such a nice, innocent, loving, kindhearted person who deserves happiness. And here I am taking that from him just for I can be happy......

Maybe if I hurry I can stop Tae from seeing this, I can just go to that seokjin guy, he can only hear me not both see and hear me like his friend Tae........ You know what, I'm not going to let Tae get hurt.... I must stop him before.....

"J-Jungkook!! "

Crap

No point of view

Tae is literally shocked. looking at his "boyfriend " and that bambam kid having sex. Tae was having a mental breakdown right now, trying to figure out how could his Kookie betray him, hurt him like that after an entire year of them being together.

Sure, they haven't done anything sexual for the entire time they were together but, if he really loved him like he said then waiting a little longer Wouldnt have hurt.

"Ughhh... Just when I was about to come"BB

"Tae..... I'm sorry you had to find out this way.....but I guess right now is a good of time as any...... I don't love you anymore, I've been fucking bambam for the past 4 months and I want to break up."

"damn, muscle bunny is cold. And how in the hell did I miss this!!! "

Tae wasn't even paying attention to jimin. Trying to process that he was, he had been cheated on for 4 FUCKING months. Silence overpowered the room for a few seconds before Tae was able to speak

"why" voice cracking at the end

"because... Your weak and pathetic..... And I'm tried of dealing with a freak like you. Ha I mean who let's a ghost possess them and try to fuck every one in sight.... Honestly I just think you where lying because you are a dirty disgusting slut who wants attention."

"Hahaha damn..... I always knew with a face like yours you would be an attention slut."

After hearing all that jungkook and bambam said, jimin was seething and Tae was completely shutting down. Sensing this, jimin decided to for once take over Tae against his will.

Ghosts can only posses someone who has a similar personality as they, and they must have permission. The only time when they don't need permission is during life or death situations or when the person is emotionally unstable. And giving the situation, jimin will say that the emotionally unstable part applies.

Jungkook and bambam both noticed the sudden change in taehyung. How he went from about to run away crying to to all of the sudden, lifting his head up. Face suddenly drying of tears, head quirked to the side while giving the most menacing look that made both boys want to jump out the window if it means avoiding him.

*clicks tongue *"wow Bunny Boy, you really have a death wish don't you"

"ta-tae, ww-wha"

"awe, you don't remember me? Even after all those times I interrupted you from doing all those dirty things to Tae. Tsk Tsk Tsk what a shame."

".....jimin........But.... Tae didn't give you"

"no, But...You did after what came out of your mouth. (walks towards the two) and since you hurt Tae to the point where I didn't need permission........ Then I guess I don't need permission to break every single bone in your body Huh bunny boy"

Jimin, don't hurt them, just please get me out of here.

Jimin heard taehyung say. Not really wanting to let them get away Scott free,  jimin punched jungkook hard in the nose. Leaving a bloody jungkook and screaming bambam on the bed. Before leaving Tae or jimin turned around towards them chuckling while saying

" your lucky Tae Wouldnt let me do what I really wanted to do Bunny Boy.....but if I ever see you in the same building as him.............i Will break every bone in both of your bodies

good bye Bunny Boy, hope you have fun with that broken nose of yours" jimin says while leaving. Staying in Tae until they reached his apartment.