chapter 12

Jimin- bold

Taehyung -italics

Yoongi- bold italics

Because of the tragic loss of jonghyun, band member of shinnee. This books completion will be pushed back until Sunday. I've cried for two days now, and I have no mood to edit.

...................................................

Taehyung's point of view

I woke up to the smell of jin hyungs cooking from the kitchen. I yawned and stretched softly, not wanting to disturb the person still inside of me. I tried to turn a little to get a look at yoongi behind me and that was big mistake.

I gasped loudly and grabbed hold of yoongi's arm that's around my waist. The slight movement I made, had his huge erect cock pressing on my prostate.

"Tae" yoongi rasped out, breath ghosting over the back of my neck making me shiver.

"yoongi~" I moaned softly as I felt him move closer, pressing deeper inside of me.

Some how Turning me without withdrawing himself, Yoongi was now on top of me. Starring down at me.

"even after staying inside you all night for the past two weeks you manage to be tight as the first day"

Yoongi said, leaning down to give me a passionate kiss. Pulling away a little to whisper against my lips " baby boy better get get used to be stretched out, from being stuffed full of daddy's cock because...... Your too special for me to stop being this intimate with you tae" before pressing them on mine again.

Rolling his hips inside of me, making me gasp and moan into his mouth while holding on to him tightly. I don't think I'll ever get use to the fact that yoongi hyung is so long and thick that he's always be pressed against my prostate when he first enters me.

" ahh~ y-yoongi.....i love you so much ~" I gasped out. But before Yoongi could respond jin hyung with a sad looking jimin came busting through my door, making Yoongi pull out of me and causing his cum from last night to leak out.

"what the fuck jin! " yoongi yelled angrily, making jin glare at him

"yah! First, Im your hyung! And language.... Second, Tae, your friend is bothering me so stop fucking your boyfriend and talk to your friend before I make him disappear.

"please, the only thing you can make disappear is a piece of toast hyung"

Jin hyung turned towards Jimin, fist bawled and jaw clenched. While I burst into tears and laughter at that, only feeling slightly bad that yoongi doesn't know what was going on since he can't hear or see jimin.

"alright alright hyung, I'm on it" I say after sliding on my boxers giving yoongi a quick peck before heading to Jackson's room for privacy.

"hey chimchim, what's wrong? "

"nothing taehyung, I'm fine...everything is fine "

"no it's not. There's something definitely wrong since you haven't called me taehyung since the day we first met. So tell hyung.....what's wrong? "

"nothing Tae so just drop it "

"but jimin-"

"Fine Tae, you want to know what's wrong! Me having to watch you and my boyfriend be all domestic and stuff. Seeing how he showers you with soo much affection without you not having to beg for it like I did.

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO WATCH THE MAN I LOVE KISS, CUDDLE, AND FUCK MY BESTFRIEND..... KNOWING THAT HE I CANT GO NOWHERE BECAUSE HE STILL LOVES ME WHEN HE IS THIS WAY TOWARDS YOU!!!"

"jimin-"

"and the worst part of it is, my plan is going soo well that he was able to get you pregnant."

"what?..... Jimin.... Are you saying that I'm..... Haha very funny jimin..... Jimin!? Don't leave come back -"

Before I was able to finish, jimin disappeared right as Yoongi came through the door with a scared looking jin behind him.

"h-hyung "

" what the fuck was that taehyung?!! Who was you talking to, why do you know about jimin? " yoongi questioned.

" yoongi-ah... You need to calm down and let Taehyung-ah explain. " jin hyung said with a soft but firm voice as he moved to stand by me. Jackson standing at the doorway, couple steps behind yoongi.

//after taehyung explains the entire thing//

" it's true.... I know because I can hear ghosts" jin said

"and I sometimes can hear and see ghosts " Jackson added.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! All of y'all are crazy, stalking me and then lying! saying that the man I Love sent you to seduce me for he can move on!!! .......ALL OF YOU STAY THE HELL away from me!"

Yoongi yelled running away trying to leave the apartment. I followed after grabbing him making him face me with tears falling from my eyes. From the corner of my eyes I can see jimin but I don't care.

"hyung" I started off, sounding so broken "please believe me.... I would never lie to you.... I love you, soo much..... So don't leave me"

Yoongi growled at me before pushing me hard, making me fall down on my butt. " I don't love you Kim Taehyung, how can I ever love a crazy psycho like you........ No wonder Jungkook and the others we're saying all that. Everything is true. Stay away from me you freak, before I hurt you"

"taehyung" both jimin and jin hyung called for me. I stayed on the floor for a few minutes just silently crying before whispering

"What do I do hyung? Why does this always happen to me? "

" it's OK Tae, you can move on, you can get through this. Yoongi didn't love you, I know this for a fact.... Let him go" jin hyung said but I shook my head as more tears started to fall

"hyung, I can't let him go. I truly love him................And I'm pregnant "