chapter 11 [M]

Warning smut chapter ahead. If your not comfortable in reading my horrible attempt at a Taegi smut then please proceed to the next chapter.

....................................................

Yoongi pulled him into his lap, kissing him deeper as he got off the couch and carrying the younger to his bedroom, gently placing the younger down as he crawled on top of him.

"Taehyung......are you sure you want this? Because once I start I won't be able to stop."

"yes hyung... I'm sure"

Yoongi smiled down at the younger, giving him little pecks before stripping both of their clothes off.

Starring down at the youngers body, admiring every single detail, Yoongi leans down and kisses taehyung's neck. Nipping, sucking and licking creating love bites all over the right side of his neck before switching to the other side.

"God, you so beautiful tae" yoongi breathed out as he started kissing down taehyung's chest. Taking one of his nipples into his mouth while pinching the other one.

Taehyung moaned loudly, and arched his back off the bed, While the older continuing his ministrations on taehyung. Yoongi made a mental note of how sensitive Tae was and responsive his body is to his touches.

"You feeling okay?" yoongi asked. Wanting to make sure that Tae's first time is a pleasurable experience.

Taehyung nodded, his hand reaching for the lube and condom, which he placed into Yoongi's hands.

Making sure that Taehyung was okay, Yoongi poured the lube into his hand, rubbing it together to warm it up.

"Alright taetae, I'm going to switch us now... " Jimin said to Tae and switched their subconscious before Yoongi could do anything else.

"Ready?" he asked, softly caressing Taehyung's leg.

"Yes," jimin breathed, shakily.

Yoongi, placed small distracting kisses to taehyungs thighs as he started moving his finger to trace Taehyung's entrance, before easing it into him. He waited for Taehyung to adjust before he experimently moved it, in and out curling the digit inside of him trying to find that spot that will make the younger scream his name louder.

"Is this okay?"

"Yeah...it feels..okay.....HOLY FUCK YOONGI!!!" jimin shirked when Yoongi found taehyung's prostate.

By the time jimin told taehyung that they where about to switch, Yoongi was already pulling three fingers out of him and was coating his himself, and putting more lube at Taehyung's entrance. The condom somehow forgotten in the process.

"It'll be okay," he assured Taehyung, pecking Tae once before pushing himself in, keeping an eye on Taehyung's facial expression. He moved with caution. Once he was fully inside of the younger, not moving until Tae was adjusted and was comfortable.

Taehyung felt amazing around him, so warm and tight, but he knew his patience and control was what Taehyung needed. He needed to know that yoongi wasn't using him, and yoongi was all to willing to show him that he wasn't.

Jimin was smiling up to him, his hand holding Yoongi's face mouthing out a I love you before switching him taehyung back.

"I'm okay.." he said, letting out a little smile, "I'm normal....i deserve to be loved........happy" he whispered mostly to himself but yoongi was still able to pick up on it, his eyes glassy from tears.

"You were always normal baby, shhh, its okay, i got you," Yoongi delicately kissed his tears away before they could fall.

His lips met Taehyung's again. When Yoongi turned to kiss him more deeply, the shift caused Taehyung to let out a gasp as Yoongi moved slowly, he pulled out before pushing back in, creating a gentle pace.

The steady slow pace built perfectly, it felt right, and neither would want it any other way. One of Yoongi's hands stayed beside Taehyung's shoulder while he interlocked the other with Taehyung's.

Wanted to stare at Taehyung like this forever. Wanting to watch his face twist with overwhelming pleasure that he has causing, and wanting to have taehyung watch how he was the only other person to make him feel this way. This is the experience Taehyung deserved for his first time, for all of his times, and Yoongi was happy to be there with him to share it.

Too caught up in the emotions Taehyung never noticed jimin unpossessing him and leaving. Never noticed the tear in his eyes as he stared at them. All his focus was on the person on top of him, who's rocking his hips nice and slow, who's been hitting that spot inside of him ever since the switch. Too busy holding on to yoongi as they both moan each other's​ name as they came hard and long. Tired from cumming four times and from the continuous pleasure that went on for almost two hours.... That was probably why taehyung could have never seen it coming.

......................................................

Rip to jonghyun. His song "She is" will always be my favorite from him and I will always keep him in my mind and heart. I pay that he is happy wherever he is now and I hope that the rest of shinnee, his friends and family can stick together and help each other with moving forward after his death