chapter 1

Jimin- bold

Taehyung -italics

Yoongi- bold italics

It was jungkook and Tae's six month anniversary today and finally Tae felt like he was ready to take the next step in their relationship.

He knew he loved jungkook and he trusts jungkook and he doesn't want to be with anyone else but him and that's enough of a reason to give him something that is most sacred.....his V card.

While getting on the bus to go jungkook's dorm after picking up the food he asked seokjin to make for their anniversary, taehyung saw a short milky skinned male sitting by the window.

With his full pink lips and chubby cheeks, he had these light blue and pink sparkles all around him which means, he's a spirit. A spirit who's tethered to earth by his lover who still hasn't moved on yet. I can tell because of the pink. Pink is lover, purple is family, green is unfinished business and red is.....those who wants sex before moving on

Tae decided to put in his Bluetooth headset in to make it look like he's talking on the phone when in actuality he will be talking to that spirit.

"hi I'm taehyung but call me tae"

"you.... You can see me?"

"yes silly "

"oh my God this great!!! HI I'm jimin"

Taehyung stares at jimin in awe listening to everything the older male told him. While listening about the olders boyfriend of a year min Yoongi, Taehyung couldn't stop visualizing every description of the pale male and even had to stop himself from wondering if his lips would actually feel like what jimin had described on his.

(time skip to them getting off the bus)

"wow jimin your so cool and funny and PREPPY! I wished I could've met you before you died"

"haha me too, hey.....why don't we become friends, just until.... You know.... Yoongi moves on "

"I thought we already were since Im allowing you to follow me to my boyfriend's dorm"

"jungkook right? "

"yep"

"Huh... Okay well since you said that your willing to help me with yoongi, I already came up with a plan. All you have to do is let me possess you for I can talk to him and help him get with "Hoseok" hyung for I can move on."

"sorry chimchim but jungkookie told me to never let a spirit possess me again after what happened the spirit yugyeom. He tried to use my body to have sex with seokjin hyung and my Kookie at the same time."

Honestly that wasn't the only reason why taehyung said no. Being this close to jimin he can see that the pink part of his sparkles fade off to a reddish color and he did not want his body to be used. Especially he is apart of the small percentage of male that can get pregnant. Which is why jimin was so adamant about using taehyung.

He can give yoongi a family, something that he sadly couldn't do. And since it's taehyung's boyfriend that's getting in the way of his plains.....then he will just have to get rid of him. And stop them from doing anything for as long as it takes, because the only person who can impregnate Tae is yoongi and only him.

And that's exactly what jimin did. After "leaving " the couple alone once Tae got done introducing him to his silly bunny looking boyfriend, jungkook play a Slideshow(video up top) of them together and it ultimately led to jungkook carrying Tae to the bedroom and jimin beginning the first phase of his plan........ STOP ALL SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH THE MUSCLED OUT BUNNY.

..........................................................

Just a warning not all of the chapters will be long.

Jimin talking is in bold,

And Taehyung is in italics.