chapter 7

"Fuck, it's over.... It's all over, one thing I know for sure is that yoongi hyung doesn't chase, I was the one who chased him around in highschool we didn't even start dating until his freshman year in college "

" wow.... I never thought that the "great" min Yoongi would back away from a challenge. I pretty sure I know plenty of guys who would want taehyung. Like this one guy who is tall, tatted, and who is korean-America " namjoon teases just as jimin started to wallow

"Thank you namjoon"

Jimin cried happily, knowing who namjoon just described. The guy who yoongi hates the most. There was no way Yoongi was gonna let him have taehyung.

"fuck you namjoon, taehyung is mine and so is that cuties virginity "

Tae blushes at that while jimin squeals in taehyung's mind

" are you sure? Because I know that Minho would love to be the one to take it since he always talks about Tae in dance class"

"TAE IS MINE, HE AINT TAKING SHIT!!! "

Yoongi's face was red from anger. He hated Choi Minho, as much as he hated the guy namjoon mentioned. he tried to take jimin away from him when they first got together and there's no way in hell he will let him take taehyung.

And jimin knew that as well, that was why he was thanking hobi and namjoon both from the top of his ghost lungs for teasing him like this. All the while the only thing Tae could do is blush, thinking how jungkook never claimed him like that infront of other people. It made his heart beat a little bit faster when he saw how serious the pale male was.

" OK then, yoongi let's make a bet..... Taehyung? "
Hoseok says while turning to boy next to him

"do you want Yoongi here to be your first? "

"thats hyung to you, brat"

"do you want Yoongi hyung to be the first person you sleep with?"

" ye-yes" taehyung whispered

Taehyung blushes while looking away. Hoseok turns to look back at yoongi and sees him smirking and licking his lips at Taehyung.

"ok hyung let's bet..... If you can manage to have sex with taehyung within five months despite me blocking your advances, then not only will I take you shopping for a new couch..... I will personally hire and pay for a personal chef for you and buy you the newest laptop and beats headphones "

Yoongi's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree after hearing that, he immediately thought how dumb his friend was for making a bet like this when the only thing he has to do is go to a motel or his car or to the boys dorm or apartment and fuck him there. It must be nice to have stinking rich parents to just throw money around like that

"but... If you can't then, you will have to do whatever joonie and I say for a month, but also listen to us fuck and not complain about it later.... Oh and you will have to sleep on the couch we fucked on for a week"

"thanks a lot horse face, yoongi hyung will definitely not agree to the bet now.... You just had to mess everything up you hoe" jimin's angry grumbling was cut off by yoongi yelling

"deal! "

"eeeemmmm..... I mean OMG I love you.... You big ball of sunshine "

Hoseok smirked. He knew Yoongi would agree since he called Tae HIS. he made the bet knowing that it will only take two months for his hyung to fall in love with Tae. Taehyung's personality is very similar to jimin's but they are also really different at the same time. That's what probably attracted him to Tae in the first place. Now the only thing he has to do is keep yoongi's Dick inside his pants for a month and everything will workout.

And that's exactly what hobi did for the past weeks, knowing that taehyung has a roommate Jackson. he told Jackson to never leave them alone in his and Tae's shared place, he was always at yoongi's apartment with namjoon so they can't do it there, which means the first two months was rolling by real quickly.