chapter 14

Weeks of being pregnant : 5 weeks

(A/N: this is still the same day that Jackson beat up Yoongi)

Jackson and jin had went out leaving Jimin all alone with taehyung trying to convince him to come out.

"come on taetae,  Minnie is really sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen...... Please taetae come out and eat, we both know how much you love kids.... Just think about how devastated you would be if you had a miscarriage because you won't eat! "

jimin exclaimed outside of the room. Ever since the incident taehyung had outlined his entire room with candles and incense that prevents Jimin or any spirit from entering. He was pissed off at first but now he's just upset at himself for pushing taehyung to that point.

Jimin practically screamed from joy when he heard taehyung unlocking the bedroom door before walking out with his head down, bangs covering his face.

Taehyung walked right passed jimin, not even sparing him a glance as he made his way to the kitchen table to eat the food that jin had prepared for him before leaving.

For the past two weeks taehyung has been in his room laying down curled up in a ball crying his eyes out.
Taehyung has had five boyfriend's before Yoongi, all the boyfriends he had only went out with him because they wanted to take his virginity, they all lied to him, gave him a false sense of security..... Of being wanted, needed, of being loved.

But yoongi was different. Sure they started off their relationship off of a bet about him taking his virginity......... But at least yoongi never lied to him, and he even told him that he had feelings for him...... And that he was the only person other than jimin that he felt like this for.

Nobody seems to understand that the reason this relationship hurt him the most, is because he was able to get a taste of a relationship that he has been looking for............ Craving for. and the fact that he had gave himself fully to yoongi.... Gave him his heart and body....... Only to be called all those names, only to be made to feel like shit. Really has taken a toll on him.

"come on taetae...... Please don't shut me out anymore.  Your my only friend, the only person I can talk to.........please look at me, speak to me...... I. Need. You"

"why do you need me jimin? You got what you wanted....... Wanted jungkook and I to break up, wanted to use my body to have sex with suga, wanted me to get pregnant, wanted me to not be with suga anymore...... Everything you wanted when you first met me you got....... So you don't need me anymore, just leave me alone. "

"Taehyung..... That's not what I wanted at all...... I wanted you and yoongi to be together, I didn't want him to leave you........especially in this situation. I just wanted yoongi-hyung to be happy, and I knew that you are the only person that could make him happy again. I'm sorry taetae....... I never meant to hurt you, I just thought that you would be much happier, that you would find true happiness with yoongi instead of jungkook" jimin said why crying, trying to stop his voice from cracking on every word.

Taehyung bit his lip. He knew that jimin ment well and always have...... It's just that he's upset with the fact that he's pregnant and that the baby, his baby will grow up with out a father? assuming since he's the one who is giving birth.

Taehyung sighed before opening his mouth to say something that other male has been so desperately wanting to hear.

" I know you never meant to hurt me chimchim..... I know you mean well. It's not your fault that yoongi-hyung wasn't ready to hear something like that...... It's OK hyung, I forgive you"

Jimin practically jumped on taehyung giving him a huge hug why sobbing on his shoulder. Taehyung giggles while stroking jimin's head before saying

"chimchim...... I'm hungry and even though your a spirit your still heavy and in my way" Jimin laughs through his tears why mumbling a quick apology to Tae before getting up for the said male could eat.

"hey tae, jin-hyung told me to tell you that Hoseok-hyung had made a doctors appointment for you and that he has sent Minho-hyung to come get you and that he will be here in an hour "

jimin said as he watched in amazement as taehyung just finished his breakfast like he didn't just have a full plate.

Taehyung hummed softly and put his now empty plate of pancakes in the sink before making his way to his bedroom to grab some clothes before showering.