chapter 6

Mature content ahead, semi smut. If not comfortable skip towards the end.

Jimin- bold

Taehyung -italics

Yoongi- bold italics
..............................................

As soon as Yoongi and tae stepped inside the elevator Tae was pushed against the elevator wall and was being kissed roughly by yoongi making the younger squirm against the wall. There was so much lust in the way Yoongi sucked on taehyung's tongue that even jimin could feel it. Yoongi dragged taehyung to his apartment door as soon as the elevator doors opened and immediately pinned him to the wall next to the apartment door after he unlocked it, kissing the younger again with so much lust, yoongi pulled away after nibbling on Tae's bottom lip, looking at him and saying in a deep husky voice

" I'm going to punish you for fucking teasing me in the club and in the car baby boy"

"fuck.... Please do daddy, punish me with that big Dick of yours"

Taehyung whispered. Yoongi growled, loosing his patience as he pushed the door to his apartment open and dragged the younger in only to stop half way inside to see his best friends fucking each other on the couch.

Namjoon and Hoseok

The three have been friends since junior year of high school. And when they started college together, he and namjoon moved into an apartment close by the college and agreed to NEVER have sex on the couch since that couch is soo comfy, but here his roommate was fucking his boyfriend on the that couch.

" FUCK!!! ..... Namjoon I'm gonna cum!!!" Hoseok screamed, his eyes rolling into the back of his head as namjoon continued to pound him into the couch

" Not on my fucking couch your not!" yoongi yelled angrily, making taehyung jump in surprise right next to him

Namjoon quickly pulled out of hoseok and fell on the floor with Hoseok following.

"Oh shit..... It's about to go down.... Tae, you might want to slide to the right a little"

Jimin said seeing how namjoon just fucked Hoseok on yoongi's second bed. Tae hurried and took that step to the right, not wanting to be caught in the crossfire of yoongi's rath, especially since he's a little bit afraid of him.

" yoongi hyung..... It's it's not what it looks like" namjoon tried to reason as he and Hoseok hurriedly got dressed

"hyung....IT WAS ALL NAMJOON'S IDEAL!!!" Hoseok quickly blamed his boyfriend.

" ME?!! Who was the one who just started giving me a blow job during the movie!!! " namjoon said, making Hoseok blush

"i don't care who's ideal it was, you both are dead!!"

Yoongi growled. Hoseok looked at yoongi with fear before noticing the tall cute guy right next to him.

A guy who looks like the little kid who use to follow Hoseok around asking the older to be his Prince Charming for he could play the games his parents play

"taehyung!!! Please help your hyung"
Hoseok whined as he held his arms out for the younger.

"Wait.... You know hobi hyung?"

Taehyung looked conflicted about what to do before deciding to say sorry to his hyung with his eyes. There was no way in hell he was gonna step in the middle of that.

Sensing that they were screwed,  Hoseok observed how both taehyung and yoongi looked. Swollen lips, messy hair, way too tight clothes....... Hoseok smiled to himself as he came up with a plan

"how do you know each other? "

Yoongi asked as he subconsciously took a step closer to taehyung.

"Tae and I are childhood friends, we lived next to each other until I moved away my highschool year, but we still kept in touch and if you, min Yoongi try anything............ I'll make sure you don't take taehyung's virginity.........and I have the ability to do that. right taehyung "

Hoseok finished, confidential walking slightly past Yoongi to wrap an arm around taehyung, not even caring that yoongi is watching his every move. Taehyung nodded at small yes as he and yoongi made eye contact

"childhood friend or not, I can still take his fucking virginity and kill the both of you for doing that shit on my baby! "

Yoongi yelled as he grabbed taehyung and pulled him closer.

"humm no you can't..... " Hoseok started as he pulled taehyung back "You see, after Tae's parents found out about him almost losing his virginity to his Dick of a ex boyfriend, his parents put me in charge of choosing the right person to fuck him since he falls in love too easily and is very naive..... So Yoongi ah, if you want to be the one to fuck my precious baby here, then you will do nothing about me and joonie doing it on that goddam couch"

"Tae is he serious? Did you parents really gave him the power to do that!? "

"Yes"

"Why? "

"They are afraid that I will get preg...uh... Pretty heartbroken again if I did that with someone like jungkook, and my past three exes."  taehyung stood there with a blank look as he and jimin had a quick conversation before being interrupted by yoongi's voice

" what the fuck! He's not a baby..... He's 21 he can FUCK whoever he wants!!"

Yoongi is so tempted to say I dont give a shit and just find another piece of hot ass to fuck his misery away, to help him forget jimin for a couple of hours. But everytime Yoongi looks at Taehyung, he can't help but to want to press his lips to plump pink ones and hold him tightly in his arms. The younger is just to puppy like with his head down not looking in his direction at all.

Yoongi knows that he should stay away from him ever since he saw him interact with jin infront of him, Tae's personality reminds him of the person he lost, of the man he still loves. And he knows if he crosses that line and sleep with the younger that he won't be able to leave him.