chapter 13

It's been two weeks since the incident and taehyung has been getting worse as time passes. Not talking to anyone (especially jimin) and barely eating anything. Everyone knew that at this rate if taehyung is really pregnant, then he would loose it soon and they weren't having that.

"yoongi! Open this door right now you son of a bitch!" jin screamed while banging on the door.

"jin baby calm down, he won't open the door if your-"

"who the fuck do you think you are banging on my do-" before Yoongi could finish Jackson pushed jin out of the way landing a hard punch to the jaw of yoongi making him stumble before falling back.

Jackson quickly got on top of yoongi grabbing him by his collar, practically spewing out venom with each word that leaves his mouth

"look here you son of a bitch, who the hell you think you are talking to my boyfriend like that?! I've never liked your rude ass since the day I met you. And the only thing that's stopping me from sending you to the hospital is the fact that Taehyung needs you. "

Finally releasing he's grip on suga Jackson stood up and glared down at him." you have a hour to go to my apartment and apologize to taehyung-ah, and you better pray that you can fix the damage you've done to him before its too late...... Because if  it is too late...... Then you'll be in the hospital with a tube down your throat " Jackson threaten before walking over to a wide eyed jin and pulling to leave with his arm around his waist.

"oh my God the way you stuck up for me and Tae was so hot jackson" jin said looking at Jackson while they waited for the elevator.

Jackson smirked and whispered in jin's ear " did my princess like me being all ruff? " causing jin to giggle.
"yep.... Sure did and I think you deserve a rrrreeeaaaallllllyyyyyy nice reward for that " jin said before swaying his hips getting into the elevator causing Jackson to give a huge smile before practically running into the elevator after jin.

Yoongi slowly got up from the floor, whipping the blood off of his lip before slamming his door shut.

"what's with all the noise.......... Hyung are you okay?" namjoon asked as he and Hoseok both ran to check out their hyung

"that fucking asshole think he could just come over and sneak me like I'm some bitch....... Fuck him and that stalker of a roommate he got.... I ain't doing shit"

Yoongi ranted, making both namjoon and Hoseok take a step back before asking the elder to explain what happened

"Jackson and jin came and when I opened the door Jackson punched me. And then told me to go see that crazy bitch taehyung or I will end up in the hospital. "

"okay first, taehyung's not crazy and he's not a bitch.... Secondly I suggest you go see Tae. You ass has been moping around and fucking anything and everything on two legs since you and taehyung argued. " Hoseok said while trying to keep his anger at bay

"min Yoongi don't mope. And if I did, it wouldn't be for some bitch who lies, stalks, and manipulate guys for fun"

"yoongi" Hoseok glared. A little to angry to add the horrific at the end. "taehyung told you the truth the entire time. He didn't stalk you, he can see and talk to spirits. Why can't you just admit that you miss him? We caught you last night so don't deny it"

//flash back //

Yoongi was lying in his bed alone. All day his thoughts kept drifting towards taehyung, the way he smiled, his laugh, his lips, his body....his everything........it was driving Yoongi insane. So insane to the point that he didn't go out tonight.

"Tae............ If you were so into me then why didn't you just approach me instead of lying. I could've forgave you for the whole stalking thing............... We could've been together right now"

Yoongi said out loud to himself before closing his eyes eyes and falling asleep.

"yoongi, I'm sorry. I'm just really sore"

Taehyung pouted as his new boyfriend yoongi was rubbing his thighs

"come on baby, you took daddy so well last night..... I know you can take me again "

Yoongi begged before climbing on top of taehyung

"but yoongi, I still have your cum inside me. What would you do if I became pregnant.... We just got together and I don't we are ready for that step"

Yoongi chuckled at the younger before kissing him slowly . " Tae, just because I choose to not use condoms when you and I do it doesn't mean your gonna get pregnant..... Male pregnancy is very low and I doubt that you are one of those rare guys who can get pregnant "

Yoongi said before rubbing his tip at taehyung's entrance, making the younger completely forget about what they were talking about

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby boy. Make sure you have a hard time remembering your name "

Yoongi woke up from his dream panting, his boxers tight, sweat rolling down his chest. He just relieved another memory he had with taehyung.

"fuck it" yoongi whispered as he stripped himself, his grabbing his had length as he thought about the different times when he fucked his baby boy with no restraint. It wasn't long before the male came, moaning taehyung's name louder enough that Hoseok and namjoon was able to hear.

//end of flashback //

"just go see him yoongi"